Field of View setting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field of View setting?

Just got this and am in that messing-around-with-controls-and-settings stage - what are people playing with for FOV? (on the wider side of 90 for better peripheral, or on the narrower for clearer distance?)

Re: Field of View setting?

Stuck with '90 thus far for peripheral vision (that and narrow fov makes me a little motion sick). I had to turn off Anti Aliasing to clear up the view at distance and alleviate some of that "sponsored by Cataracts" feeling. Hope to see you in game sometime! (Preferably on the same side and no more than 75 yards away, otherwise I may not see you at all).

Comment

I keep my FOV at the default 90.

For the jaggies, I turned AA completely OFF and turned up resolution scale to 120%.

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/DesmoLocke
      Twitch - http://www.twitch.tv/desmolocke/profile

Comment

Shutting off all AA made the game go from miserable to fun for me. Totally recommend it as step one of Squad setup.
        Last edited by Noyava; 12-19-2015, 05:37 PM.

Comment

I've been lowering mine; usually I do the opposite, but its damn hard tracking distant targets and I find the lower FOV helps (that and tracking peripheral targets hasn't been too important).

Comment

I dropped my FOV as low as it goes so that I can see enemies too. I wish they would make it so that aiming down the sights used a different FOV...

Comment

I use 90ish as well. I like it higher because then I feel like im actually running, not sprint-walking.
              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X