Squad & TG Supporting Members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad & TG Supporting Members

I get asked every day so let me clarify this for all - SM is not in game yet but it will be very soon.

Until it is, ask an admin to make room for you and we will gladly do it. Please be patient, the interface to do that is not that fast, and generally our server is so popular that once I kick someone another person instantly gets the space.

To make the life of the admins easier it really helps if you ALL put your TG tags on. Not only does it look better on the server it means we know not to kick you. Unfortunately a few SMs have been kicked - apologies for that. Tag up guys!

Re: Squad & TG Supporting Members

for right now, ask in TeamSpeak.

Comment

This is a silly question. But how do I add my tags to my account?

Comment

You have to change your Steam nickname.
        [GDS]Borisbr

Comment

go to your friends list, click the arrow next to your name, at the bottom is the "change your name" option.

Comment

If you're not a SM on the forums (Supporting Member bar under your forum name) then putting tags on your Steam name does not make you a supporting member.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Originally posted by disposableHero View Post
              If you're not a SM on the forums (Supporting Member bar under your forum name) then putting tags on your Steam name does not make you a supporting member.
              Are the TG tags something that must be given/earned, or are they something anyone who supports TG (Monetarily or otherwise) are encouraged to use?

Comment

[MENTION=53134]BurritoBandit[/MENTION] TG Tags can be worn by any registered member who reads, understands and agrees to adhere to the primer (don't worry there isn't a test, your conduct in the community and on our servers is the only measure). Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicks View Post
                  [MENTION=53134]BurritoBandit[/MENTION] TG Tags can be worn by any registered member who reads, understands and agrees to adhere to the primer (don't worry there isn't a test, your conduct in the community and on our servers is the only measure). Welcome back.
                  But lets clarify this because we have a lot of new faces around.

You can be TG regardless of supporting member status. You just need to read and adhere to the primer and then you can append TG tags to your player name. Like Jeepo said though...we have a few supporting member that for whatever reason don't sport the TG tags.

Making a spot on the server....that's a perk for a supporting member that is paying regular dues.

The server is going to be super busy guys...it will be very difficult to get on as it is now. Soon there will be a kick script implemented for the server that will kick players from the game who are not supporting members to make room for those signing on that are. The kick script isn't random. It will likely kick the non supporting member who has been on the longest to make room for a supporting member.

If you are a supporting member you won't have to deal with that... ever. If you like the game play on the TG server I encourage all of you to consider a supporting membership. It's surely something to see a 64 player server filled from end to end with TacticalGamer supporting members. And the gameplay...ya baby.

Checking my assumptions with [MENTION=17094]Wicks[/MENTION] [MENTION=15691]Jeepo[/MENTION]
                  sigpic
                  |TG-1st|Grunt
                  ARMA Admin (retired)
                  Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
                    we have a few supporting member that for whatever reason don't sport the TG tags.
                    I am a culprit of this but will be making sure to switch them on when I play on the server! I usually do not sport my TG tags on my steam name.
                    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

No feedback yet as the times I've joined recently were immediately after server crashes so the population wasn't full...

Comment

Supporting members can now join a full server. In order to take advantage of this you need to do 3 things:

1) Ensure you are a Supporting Member
                        2) Put your Steam64Id in your Profile. It may take up to 15 minutes for this information to make it's way to the server. Patience.
                        3) Join the server.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Sweet.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                          The BigC

Comment

Awesome. Thanks for doing a great job.
                            Battle is an orgy of disorder.-George S. Patton

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Well...looks like I'll be a supporting member again just as soon as I can reason with my wife!

Thanks guys!!!

Chappie

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...