Community Clan Fight Night!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community Clan Fight Night!

Hey guys! So over on the Squad forums, we all know already about Squad League and the future of competitions that exists there.
    In addition, there looks to be a possibly weekly scrimmage match that's open to everyone, but I think targeted specifically and getting clans involved playing with each other.
    Now I know let already had a good reputation, and that surely is staying pristine with our server being (my estimate) the most popular Squad server out there right now. However, I really believe that having a little networking with other communities will help even more pristine!
    There's a bunch of info and such on the forum thread linked below.

This week's info is as follows:
    Date:Wednesday 23rd December
    Time:Meet 2040hrs / Start 2100hrs GMT (2:40/3:00 CST right?)
    Server: [ EXODUS ] UK / EU
    Map TBC
    Password TBC​​

It's a really casual get together, and I'll update it as more info comes up. I just wanted to let you all know it's there and open to everyone!

TG Squad anyone? ;)
    Last edited by Penguins227; 12-23-2015, 11:06 AM.

Re: Community Clan Fight Night!

Sounds like fun! It's a really good opportunity to have some good games with good gamers.
    I'll definitely try this out.

Comment

I'm going to try to be there but family is arriving tomorrow.
      YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/DesmoLocke
      Twitch - http://www.twitch.tv/desmolocke/profile

Comment

Sounds fun, I'll play some time after the holidays. It would be great for TG to field a squad (or more), there regularly. I was reminiscing today on all the great external, and internal scrims we had back in BF2, PoE, PR, 2142, BC2, and BF3. I'm sure I'm not the only one who remembers, or would love to see some of that action again.

Comment

Damn, I'm going to be on the road! I'll have to catch the next one.
          sigpic

Comment

I should be around for this if there is still a spot open.

Comment

Week 1 of this we had 3 TG players show up. We combined squads with another group. The majority of the other team was the Exodus and Redcoats clan.

All I will say is this: I am excited for the time when we will have full TG squads playing here... cause I think our team could learn a lot from the members here. Some TG squad leaders communicating together would be wonderful to see when that day comes. :)

Comment

Definitely, our biggest crutch in today's match was communication. There's a lot of potential to be realized when we have full TG squads.

Comment

- Week 2 -
                  Wednesday 30th December
                  Meet 2040hrs / Start 2100hrs GMT

[RedCoats] Public Server #UK1

As before, I will be in the Teamspeak Blufor channel, and will have the password set as my profile image on there as time gets closer and it is released.

There seems to be growing interest this week, so we will see what happens.

Comment

Sorry I missed this. I hope to make the next one!

Comment

Originally posted by DesmoLocke View Post
                      Sorry I missed this. I hope to make the next one!
                      I hope so too (though there was mention of needing clan tags to play... I'm sure we can work something out).
                      The rounds went much better than last week. Won one lost one, but even the loss was a satisfactory effort; last week was almost burdensome having to put up with a squad whose communication was lackluster (we haven't yet had near enough for one TG squad).
                      One of the redcoat admins recorded the round on twitch. Here is the link, where you can observe myself and Burrito Bandit doing splendidly, as always. :icon_lol:

Comment

Thanks for the link! Hope to see more TG participation soon!

Comment

Hey guys; it's been a while.

So this weekly event is growing in popularity. Looks to be scheduled around 3 PM CST on Sundays generally, and 10 or so clans currently participate; the majority of active clans on Squad's official forums.

Would there be any interest? I can claim our spot (a maximum of one full squad), but I only will if we have enough show up to not tarnish the TG reputation.
                          It's a non-competitive, friendly event. However, I think participating will bring in interest to our own events as a mutual participation and collaboration could be fostered.

Sign-ups open up tonight, and the clan spots go fast, so let me know and I'll claim TG up to 9 spots. I'd love to get back into this with you all, and show everyone what a TG squad can do working together! :)

Comment

This sounds like a fabulous idea. I would participate.
                            Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Comment

Alright, I'm going to go ahead and sign up; hopefully we'll get at least 5 guys, hopefully a full squad. Thanks for the confirmation, Paine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X