No announcement yet.

PR Clans vs Non-PR Clans match in Squad, 20th February 2016, 1500 EST, 2000 GMT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR Clans vs Non-PR Clans match in Squad, 20th February 2016, 1500 EST, 2000 GMT

PR Clans vs Non-PR Clans match in Squad, 20th February 2016

1500 EST, 2000 GMT

32 v 32

Best of 2, Fools Road.

OD-S, TG, CIA, NEW, 3dAC, KSK, (plus who ever else) vs the SquadLeague clans

February 20.

YES:
    ---

NO
    ---

MAYBE
    ---

[as of Sunday Feb 14 signups: 7 from OD-S, 3 from KSK, 5 from CIA so far, still need to get to at least 32 as we all know PR vets are like when it comes to showing up for clan matches :P ]
    litoralis, litoralis, litorale, adj (Latin)
    1. of the seashore
    2. Beach bum

Re: PR Clans vs Non-PR Clans match in Squad, 20th February 2016, 1500 EST, 2000 GMT

Unfortunately we are running a scrim on that date at exactly the same time. My preference is for TG folks to participate in our scrim, but we can't force you to.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Re: PR Clans vs Non-PR Clans match in Squad, 20th February 2016, 1500 EST, 2000 GMT

I'd come out of retirement for this one, but I'm not going to be home this weekend. Wish I could be there.

Comment

Yeah DisposableHero, I had originally planned this for 1800 UTC so wasn't an issue, but it's outside my control and was bumped to 2000 UTC. Didn't mean to step on your toes, and this event isn't particularly competitive, I am trying to bridge the gap between established PR communities and communities that are new to the gameplay ethos having just joined us in Squad.

If in the future you want to plan a TG vs. 'the world' event, let me know :P
        litoralis, litoralis, litorale, adj (Latin)
        1. of the seashore
        2. Beach bum

Comment

It's all good, Litt - don't worry about it. :)

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X