Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] A Call To Arms!

I Feel the need....the need to SEED!

Alright gentlemen, for whatever reason, act of God or whatever, the server lost it's population last night (I think [MENTION=15691]Jeepo[/MENTION] unplugged it) and must be seeded back into it's former glory (currently ranked 4th in all Squad servers worldwide).

We need all available players to help us get it back up and populated for the weekend! So, forget about whatever plans you had (the kids could probably wait till tomorrow to eat) and get on the Tactical Gamer Squad Server, NOW!

Thank you for your attention in this matter. We can't pay you anything for your participation but think about how happy [MENTION=18924]disposableHero[/MENTION] will be. Isn't that enough?
    |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Re: A Call To Arms!

Lets play!
    [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

Oh NOO The server is Empty again!

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

"We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better, stronger, faster."
        |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by mp40x View Post
          "We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better, stronger, faster."
          you are definitely dating your self MP...no one under 40 will get this I'm sure.
          sigpic
          |TG-1st|Grunt
          ARMA Admin (retired)
          Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
            you are definitely dating your self MP...no one under 40 will get this I'm sure.
            For those who do not know.

Comment

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Originally posted by disposableHero View Post
                There you go!

Oh, here's a fun fact. The Bionic Woman lived near my hometown in Sandy, Oregon. I talked to her at the Dairy Queen when I was a kid! :)

|TG-X| mp40x

Comment

Oh, here's a fun fact. The Bionic Woman lived near my hometown in Sandy, Oregon. I talked to her at the Dairy Queen when I was a kid! :)
                  Oh, now we know why MP40 brought this up. Subconscious childhood crush being brought to mind, eh? ;)

Comment

I shall certainly try to be there on the weekend. Truck driving keeps me very busy so I can't be there during the week. :(

Comment

(currently ranked 4th in all Squad servers worldwide).
                      Also, I believe that rank is only dependent on that website; however, it works (by my research) solely on a voting system, and the votes reset every month, so ranks 1,2, and 3 were not at all the most played servers (heck, they were empty almost every time I checked) but they were "ranked" as top servers due to votes. So if we wanted our server to be #1 on there, we each need to (each month, preferably earlier) go on there and hit vote, connect steam, and that's it.

Just some info on being "#1" ;)

Comment

Alright, gentlemen, if you have some free time join the server!
                        |TG-X| mp40x

Comment

I have a few questions.

Was the server reduced in size?

Is there any chance of playing insurgency or other modes in the future?

Insurgency looks quite fun to me, as you get to fortify the cache position.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGaayAl View Post
                            I have a few questions.

Was the server reduced in size?

Is there any chance of playing insurgency or other modes in the future?

Insurgency looks quite fun to me, as you get to fortify the cache position.
                            The server size is the same, we just increased the size of the supporting member slots. Their is an insurgency map tn the rotation .the only issue is that it went from being one sided for the US, to being one sided for the insurgents after the last major update.

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

Thank you for the answers Masterjack.

Personally I don't care if in this stage a mode or map is imbalanced. It is an alpha after all. I've certainly enjoyed playing it on the one server that does run half insurgency. I hope to be able to play some of the other modes on the TG server in the future.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X