X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad February Recap

Linky link link

Re: Squad February Recap

They are fixing the stamina/jumping issue that makes everyone rage!

And the map/UI issues that make me rage a bit more than they should :)

Loving Chora development.
    Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Comment

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

EDIT: That grass though! I never even expected that system, and honestly, never expected tunnels or doors either. Maybe my expectations were simply low; either way, I'm happy to see development moving along.

Comment

Dispo will be happy to hear that he'll get his RCON tools WAY before Penguins gets better AMD performance. But it's not our fault. AMD is not being helpful, even to Epic (the creator of the Unreal Engine). So just buy an nVidia card already. lol

Comment

Originally posted by AFsoccer View Post
            Dispo will be happy to hear that he'll get his RCON tools WAY before Penguins gets better AMD performance. But it's not our fault. AMD is not being helpful, even to Epic (the creator of the Unreal Engine). So just buy an nVidia card already. lol
            Thanks for the update Soccer.

I have an ATI card and will be switching back to NVidea soon enough. I actually have few problems - but I want me some shadowplay.

RCON is needed badly as you guys already know.

The maps look excellent - a real testament to you and the team.

Now hurry up with the Brits already!

Comment

G3! 😍 I expect a heavier recoil than AKM and a beast in close quarters.

And changes to Dispos favourite map "First light"! Some welcome changes.
              Last edited by drbarris; 03-01-2016, 04:56 AM.
              | | |

Comment

Originally posted by drbarris View Post
                G3! �� I expect a heavier recoil than AKM and a beast in close quarters.

And changes to Dispos favourite map "First light"! Some welcome changes.

That map can be changed as much as they want, it won't be seeing our rotation any time soon. It's a horrible map. When you can get flanked by the US team from the north and west before you can even cap the Castle flag as militia (and it happens EVERY round), then the map is broken.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Originally posted by AFsoccer View Post
                  Haha thank you for your honesty. It's actually an AMD FX processor (I have a GTX 970), which I bought because I read online that the unreal engine was actually better with AMD because of multi-threading, this that and the other. Really wish I wouldn't have read that falsity. Keep up the hard work.

Comment

Oh man that foliage collision system is awesome! I am still drooling. Fantastic stuff going on behind the scenes there.

Comment

I wonder how that new foliage system will affect the ultra sneaky laying in the grass tactic that is used so often? Should be interesting!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X