Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Squad and TG

Hi,

I'm new to Squad. The first server I joined was the Tactical Gamer server because of the good ping. I didn't last very long and realized I better get some training! I started looking for groups and then realized that Tactical Gamer was a group itself. So here I am.

I've been browsing the forums and reading guides, but I'd really like to get in game and learn the ropes hands-on. I'm going to try and find something that says when people are typically active, but in the meantime, if you know when TG people are typically playing Squad, send me a PM! I'm all registered for Teamspeak, but no one has been in the squad channel thus far.

I look forward to playing with some of you!

Adam

Re: New to Squad and TG

Ristora - welcome to TG! Look forward to squadding up with you on the server. If you need anything, please feel free to reach out to myself or anyone on the admin team, and make sure you hop on teamspeak when you log onto the Squad server so you can tell [MENTION=15691]Jeepo[/MENTION] how bad he is at the game.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! I thought I posted this under "Introduce Yourself", oops.

Comment

Usually there are people in the TS channel during the evening, I seen you come into TS the other morning. As for playing, the server is usually populated by about 5-6 pm EST most nights, so come on in!
        [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

Cool, thanks!

Comment

Welcome to the forums, sir! Feel free to join the Squad TG steam group as well! See you in-game. :)

Comment

Welcome aboard! :D

Comment

Welcome to TG, Ristora -- I'll look for you in-game.
                |TG-1stMIP|Mannerism​​​​​​​

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X