Am I in the wrong Channel ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I in the wrong Channel ??

For the past 2 days I have logged on TS and everyone hangs in the Admin channel's ..... As a Member and not an admin I do not poke my head in there .... As a past Comaander in WoT for the 7th AD the only time I was in an admin channel was for Clan stuff and then out in chat with everyone else .... Not trying to make waves .... Just makes new people wonder whats going on ....

I was a member back in 2003 with Tac-G Fighter wing flying Falcon 4.0 went by my call sign Wolfman1 .......

I am hopeing to help out in Squad as former Millitary this game makes America's Amry look like a Lego Game ( lol ) .... they should use this for tactic's and training ..
    >

Re: Am I in the wrong Channel ??

No problem, Come on in! We just hang out in there sometimes.
    [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

Haha, just join whatever channel everyone is in. If there's actual admin stuff to discuss with someone, we'll just pull them into another channel.

Man, in hindsight, this looks really unfriendly when a bunch of us are in the admin channel and a new fella joins the TS. I should probably cut that out.

Comment

Elitist!!

Comment

Yea-noticed that too. I've dropped in to sorta chat and introduce myself but everyone's either in admin channel (where I thought they were doing admins stuff) or in a game and I don't want to disturb anyone playing just to chat and ask a few questions.
          [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

We will make a better effort to sit in all chat channels - but feel free to jump into admin channels and say hello or help organise. The reason we use it is so people know where to get us. Its all about balance.

Comment

No need..as long as we're aware we can jump into the admin channel to chat and ask questions.
              [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X