Admin apologies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin apologies

I'm so sorry for those that I bothered by resetting the map from Kohat Radio to Kohat Radio Tower not once but twice. It was not intended as a joke and was an honest mistake by me. The last thing I want to to lose server population.

MJ

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Re: Admin apologies

I haven't been on the TG server in awhile but have always had nothing but positive experiences. However, I've heard from quite a few people recently about "Toxic" admins on the server. They did not give names and usually I would brush comments about a TG server aside but from multiple mature good "TG" type players saying they would never play on the server again leaves me scratching me head...............

Comment

It'd be curious to see if you can find out who these people were talking about Ghost1Bravo. We have a small group of admins who are always around and able to help at a moment's notice. So I find it interesting to think that people think we're having "toxic" admins.

Let us know what we can do and if anything else comes up.

Comment

That is why I was so puzzled. Didn't know if there was an influx of new admins or what. There is also a thread on the Squad Steam forums noting Tacticalgamer. Unrelated to those I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost1Bravo View Post
          That is why I was so puzzled. Didn't know if there was an influx of new admins or what. There is also a thread on the Squad Steam forums noting Tacticalgamer. Unrelated to those I know.
          We have a fantastic admin team of experienced, honest and active guys who do a great job of fairly managing the server.

Happy to jump on TS with those who have complaints to see whats up - always bear in mind its easy to vent on a forum if you were just banned for something idiotic, but I prefer to hear people out than cast assumptions.
          [MENTION=49044]Ghost1Bravo[/MENTION] - can you send me a PM with the link you refer to on the Squad forums, or any names?

Comment

I'm in squad helping seed often. But overall. I'd say our admin team is doing a great job. I haven't noted anything abnormal or unique. Generally, our server is top notch. That being said, I'm usually only on as the server starts to fill 3-5pm pst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Much respect for all our admins. Thank you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X