Mil Sim Team ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mil Sim Team ?

Ok I have been in and playing for while in this game .... I have Real life Military background and have used it in ARMA and Falcon 4.0 ( which was here at TG ) ....

I would like to start a team for squad that works under a structure like a real life military squad .... I know we try when we are in game but I am hoping to get a true team together here in TG ..... Thought's ????

I did not see anything really in place and I know the game is in early alpha but to start now and progress from here we can teach a lot of up and coming players as they join ...... This game has the potential as more things the Devs have said are coming to be a great Mil Sim like ARMA and DCS and Falcon 4.0 / Redviper / OpenBMS ...

If this gets off the ground I can help provide Training and informational material ... Also help that I just got access to a forum were the devs talk a lot ....
    >

Re: Mil Sim Team ?

I would suggest starting your own In House Squad. You can find the info in this link - http://www.tacticalgamer.com/threads...-and-Operation
    [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

You may find these developments interesting, if you have access to Illustrator.

Comment

[MENTION=49044]Ghost1Bravo[/MENTION]

check this thread man

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/threads...ed-Penetration!
        Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Comment

I may be interested in participating. Right now i play ArmA 3, but i intend to move into Squad as soon as i have more free time. Recently, i have contemplating starting a team myself. I'd like to be part of a group of dedicated and like-minded players. Maybe we should talk more and see if we share the same vision for such a group?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X