No announcement yet.

Squad Soundtrack & Backer Perk Keys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Squad Soundtrack & Backer Perk Keys!

Squad Soundtrack and Backer Perk keys have arrived! An email has been sent to all PayPal addresses that participated in the promotion. As usual, if you didn't receive a key in your email, send me a PM with the PayPal address you used in the promotion and I can look up your key for you.

Check your Spam/Promotion/Whatever box though! The email subject is "Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack - KEY ENCLOSED"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Squad Soundtrack & Backer Perk Keys!

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
      Squad Soundtrack and Backer Perk keys have arrived! An email has been sent to all PayPal addresses that participated in the promotion. As usual, if you didn't receive a key in your email, send me a PM with the PayPal address you used in the promotion and I can look up your key for you.

Check your Spam/Promotion/Whatever box though! The email subject is "Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack - KEY ENCLOSED"
      What are the backer perks?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
      | | |

Comment

Follow Apophis's directions in the email and activate the key in steam. If you have trouble, here's a short guide on how to do that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spi2ICXeOd8

Check your Steam inventory (located in your steam profile); you should see a founder ribbon, a clan founder ribbon, and two weapons skins under the Squad tab. They aren't in game yet, but I imagine they will be soon.

Some are saying that you have to launch the game after activating the product key, try that if you can't see it in your inventory. Eyecandy:

Then Navigate to the joinsquad forums, login, and click on "link steam account" on the top navigation bar in the forums. Now you will have a founder ribbon on the forums.

On the joinsquad forums,you can also go to edit profile, scroll down to the bottom, and add the name you want to be added to the game credits.

I'm going with "|TG| Paine". If we all go with something generic like that tag, it will be easier to spot everyone in the masses.
        Last edited by Paine; 04-30-2016, 11:48 PM.
        Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Comment

wow, those are pretty sweet. i am soo jealous now :(
          [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

We are supposed to get clan patches in game as well. Someone has to have a graphic laying around for that. Will be really cool to have that.

- Registration and inclusion of Clan Patch for
            clan members (in game)
            Last edited by Paine; 04-30-2016, 11:40 PM.
            Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Comment

Everything worked flawlessly! Just be sure to boot up Squad at some point after activating to make sure the Steam inventory items are added.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X