Other decent servers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other decent servers?

I've been trying to get in a few games of Squad lately and am sort of getting the hang of it BUT , it seems every time I want to play on the TG server it's full so I have to look elsewhere. I know as a supporting member I could bump someone but I hate to do that because for all I know , I could be bumping an excellent squad leader/medic whatever and replacing him with a (presently) bumbling raw recruit.

Playing on other servers is a real hit and miss it seems as I've been in squads that spread themselves all over the map , didn't communicate , some went RAMBO etc. so , when the TG server is full , any ideas/suggestions where one might find a consistently good game , or is it the same same on all servers? (it was back when I played PR).
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: Other decent servers?

I don't think we'd really suggest/advertise other servers to play on in our forums....

The SM join mechanism is currently broken by the game. It will be remedied in the future, or so a little bird has told me. In the meantime, I would suggest getting onto Teamspeak and asking an admin to make room for you so that you can join. It is what it is right now. If you want to play on TG and you pay your SM fee every month, then I would suggest you use your SM benefits and get on TG.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Originally posted by disposableHero View Post
      I don't think we'd really suggest/advertise other servers to play on in our forums....
      That I can appreciate..and as my hours are flexible (retired now) , I could try playing at off prime times until I feel more confident in game.
      [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

Originally posted by BeerHunter View Post
        That I can appreciate..and as my hours are flexible (retired now) , I could try playing at off prime times until I feel more confident in game.
        Don't worry about confidence - just jump on and look for a TG squad - you will be up and running in half an hour. Maybe not an expert, but then after all this time even Dispo can't shoot so....

Comment

If we arent in TS, then you can usually reach one of us in Discord - http://www.tacticalgamer.com/threads...-us-in-Discord!

There is a #need_a_squad_admin channel that you can reach us in.
          [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo View Post
            but then after all this time even Dispo can't shoot so....
            Truth ^^^^

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...