Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicles

So, all you people lurking around...

If you've bought Squad, and you aren't currently playing, will you be returning when vehicles are introduced?

Lets see how many people we can bring out of the woodwork :D

[TG4]baughman

| | |

Re: Vehicles

Well, the vehicles will definitely change the way things are played. I think I will get Squad once the vehicles have their kinks worked out.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Hopefully they will be kink free when they are released. I'm hearing anywhere from the 1st of Aug to the 5th. They want to have vehicles out before the Devs go to Gamescon in Germany.
      [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

Yeah.

But its not the vehicles im looking forward the most. A clue?

Brrrrt

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

HAHA, can we mount a GAU-8 on a technical to keep you happy for right now?
          [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

Originally posted by baughman View Post
            That should do for now [MENTION=124674]baughman[/MENTION] ;)

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
            The BigC

Comment

Originally posted by baughman View Post
              https://what-if.xkcd.com/21/
              |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

On a whim I checked the Squad website and saw that they were moving forward with vehicle implementation. This is awesome news and is coming on the heels of my B-day coming up (and the beginning of my Job Search). I am thrilled with Squad's development and look to pick it up soon. This game is looking great.

I know Alphas and Betas and early releases in general can burn a lot of people, (DAYZ I'm glaring right at you), but honestly to an extent I'm thrilled that the model exists and works to allow for gems like these to come into being.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir-Nerd View Post
                  That article was incredible. I enjoy those sorts of ponderings; thank you for posting that.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X