Join tg?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join tg?

Hi there.. Im Cyclical... I play on the tg squad server frequently. I enjoy sl and i believe tgmike knows me. How do i go about joining TG?

Re: Join tg?

Cyclical - you've basically already joined TG. :)

TacticalGamer is a community, not a clan, so there are no tryouts or anything of the sort.

You are free to add |TG| tags to your player name if you wish to wear them, but just know that doing so does carry some responsibilities as tag-wearing players are held to a higher standard than normal players on all of our servers. Wearing the tags tells everyone that you've read, understand and agree to adhere to our Primer, know and will follow the server rules and be an upstanding member of the community.

If you wish to take your commitment further, you can also get a Supporting Membership (link in your menu at the top) to financially support the entire community. This will get you access to the reserved slot system on the Squad server, allow you to join an In-House Squad, access to our private server, priority placement onto teams for scrimmages, etc.

If you have any questions please look any of the admins up on our Teamspeak server, on our Discord server or via our Contact An Admin forum.

Welcome to TG, Cyclical!
    Last edited by disposableHero; 09-20-2016, 03:07 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclical View Post
      Hi there.. Im Cyclical... I play on the tg squad server frequently. I enjoy sl and i believe tgmike knows me. How do i go about joining TG?
      Awesome - welcome to the community!

Comment

Great to have you here, Cyclical!
        |TG-1stMIP|Mannerism

Comment

Welcome aboard Cyclical. I'm a long time TacticalGamer. These days ARMA is my first love but I also play Squad every once and a while. There are a lot of parallels.

You can become a supporting member by paying either annually or month by month. Scroll to the top of this page and you'll see a Supporting Member Tab that lists your options. Like the other gents spelled out you don't have to pay a supporting membership to be an active TacticalGamer but the more help we have supporting the servers the better it is for all of us. Monies from supporting members pay for server access, hardware upgrades and site admin for this TG site and a host of other things that support the community.
          sigpic
          |TG-1st|Grunt
          ARMA Admin (retired)
          Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed