Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Version 8 Released

Squad Alpha 8 released

I've only played a couple hours but this appears to be a pretty solid update.

My honest opinion of Squad thus far has been "this game has a lot of potential but isn't very fun to play right now". It's been too buggy to be played seriously, yet too unforgiving to just mess about.

The game certainly isn't perfect (still Alpha!) but so far it seems like this update pushes the game a lot closer to where it's going and is finally polished enough for rounds to start feeling like something is actually on the line.

Also in case you missed it, Squad will be free to play on Steam from 1700 GMT on November 10th until 2000 GMT November 13th.

Wow that is a big change list! Sounds like this weekend is going to be a lot of fun indeed! I'll stick my nose in for some games indeed.

Love the penetration changes and of course optimization will be great to see. My machine works well for Arma 3 but was struggling with poor frame rates. Excited to load it up!
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

Comment

You should be looking at 60 frames now fairly solidly. Server is up - hope to see you guys on soon.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X