Clear All

• Ribbons!

Announcing our latest ribbon award:

Who: Leech (@H8Leech)

Game: Squad

What: Distinguished Squad Leader

When: Consistently throughout the past few months

Why:

Leech has become a regular Squad Leader on TG's Squad server over the past few months. In a game where a good SL can make the difference between a great round and a terrible one, Leech has proven himself invaluable. He is always willing to start a squad and run it throughout the night -- although, as we all know, that can be a real burden. His leadership style strikes a great balance between serious military simulation and the levity that keeps things fun -- he never forgets that, at the end of the day, it's a game that we're playing for enjoyment.

Leech is the first to welcome and support new players and to coach them in improving their gameplay. Though not a regular participant in TG's forums, he exemplifies TG's values in many regards. I hope that this nomination, in addition to encouraging others to follow Leech's example, will encourage Leech to become a leader in the TG community.

I know I am not the only player to acknowledge Leech's leadership. His squad is always quick to fill up, and those who join it stick with it round after round. I'm sure that the success of TG's Squad server is thanks in no small part to Leech's presence.

I hope you'll join me in expressing appreciation for Leech's stellar conduct, and award him this ribbon in well-deserved recognition.
    Congratulations to Leech on being recognized by his peers for his outstanding performance on our Squad server!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Hey bros, thank you very much. I would like you to know this isn't a small thing. This means alot to me cause I love this game and I truly enjoy the friendships I've made on here. I consider the TG server my home, its where I learned to play the game. They were very welcoming and the admins are very quick to rectify any issues with is missing on alot of other servers. Games are serious but first and foremost they are about having fun and bounding. TG keep up the great work, this is a honor, thank you

Leech (The Purge)

Comment

Congrats Leech, well deserved, always a pleasure playing with you.

Comment

Bravo, Leech! A very well-deserved award!
        |TG-1stMIP|Mannerism​​​​​​​

Comment

Congrats Leech! Thanks for leading...I'll be looking to squad up!
          |TG-189th| Unkl
          ArmA 3 Game Officer
          Dean of Tactical Gamer University
          189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

Comment

Played with you a few times, very good SL. Thanks and Congrats!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X