Seige at Papanov

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Seige at Papanov

I joined up last night to get acquainted with Squad and my new install of OBS when I ran into an old friend Scotty in the Squad Blufor channel. We jumped on the server and started seeding operations. In the video I cut out all the me learning what keys do what. I was very happy to find my way to the perk skins for weapons for the kickstarter deal we got through TG. Sweet skins!

We puttered up through our first capture point and derped around creating some massive sandbag walls. But alas....some nasty insurgent types began capturing points. No reason to let that go unchecked!

The video starts up as we move up to the second checkpoint and it's 3 on 3. But it might as well be 3 on 11 cuz the opposing team has taken a BTR. Yep....it was bad news. But I managed to get one unsuspecting dismount by sneaking into the point at a concealed angle.

Then the video picks back up as we assault forward at the 4th point called FOB Papanov. I cut out most of the attack because I think we were just so sneaky and overwhelming that even though we were 4 on 4 at that point...when we moved into the compound half the opposing team disconnected. But that didn't matter. It wasn't 10 minutes later and the server was filling up fast. Real fast!

We had decided to hold this point seeing as it was a low population at first. But man....when the population grew and we waited and waited...they enemy totally dug in 360 degrees around us! It became just awful. Rocket coming in from every angle. Snipers suppressing all our windows. I began wildly shooting into the trees just hoping to make the enemy move instead of shoot.

Enough words...see for yourself...

|TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

Awesome, thanks for posting!
    |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

I'm famous!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

I'm all for doing more of these. Anything to bring new faces in through marketing!

Comment

It was a lot of waiting and scanning but once the first shots rang out it was a blast! Thank you Unkl for the write up and the video. This should be a thing!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X