Squad mod - Post Scriptum - The Bloody Seventh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Squad mod - Post Scriptum - The Bloody Seventh

You guys have more information about it?
    Date, release, price, etc...?

I'm not going to even attempt this until Squad is fully developed. I would think they are just making more work for themselves updating their mod to the new advancements squad devs are making.

Comment

Maybe in the future. There are a few different spin off being built on Squad, this, and escalation 1985.....Give them time.

Comment

I'm not really sure about splintering an indie game with a pretty small user base. If the game becomes a big hit and there's a real need for something different, sure. But what if I log in and I see Crew on some "Salty Sergeants" mod and Wah on the wildly unpopular "No medics - dentists only" mod? How do I choose??

Comment

Originally posted by theBunnie View Post
          I'm not really sure about splintering an indie game with a pretty small user base. If the game becomes a big hit and there's a real need for something different, sure. But what if I log in and I see Crew on some "Salty Sergeants" mod and Wah on the wildly unpopular "No medics - dentists only" mod? How do I choose??
          Then play the another mod "Salty Dentists Sergeants with Bunnie as pet"

Comment

Ha ha .. that is going to be my new squad name. I haven't SL'd much lately. Enjoying the break. I'll be gone a lot for week or so now too. You'll miss me.

Comment

A root canal mod for squad? I think you're on to something...

Comment

Originally posted by ExpendableCrew View Post

Ha ha .. that is going to be my new squad name. I haven't SL'd much lately. Enjoying the break. I'll be gone a lot for week or so now too. You'll miss me.
                pls do that! hahaha

Originally posted by Wah View Post
                A root canal mod for squad? I think you're on to something...
                I can hear in the local chat "Hey doc, I was hit in my tooth, can you give me a repair toothpaste pls?"
                LOL

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X