Range Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Range Cards

Many here will be familiar with the use of range cards. I've been playing with the idea of creating range cards for some of the most common positions in Squad. I'll post them here as I do them. If you'd like to chip in, please do!

If you need a primer and/or blank cards, you can visit http://www.armystudyguide.com/conten...repara-2.shtml

|TG-1stMIP|Mannerism​​​​​​​

Interesting. Have never seen the concept before. How would they be used?

Comment

This is a great idea. As more weapon platforms get introduced and the combat evolves these will become more and more valuable.

Comment

Originally posted by Asta85 View Post
        Interesting. Have never seen the concept before. How would they be used?
        So, imagine when the game properly implements the optics with correct range, and also properly introduces ballistics. Range cards mean you know instantly what distance something is from your location. So you can instantly arc a rocket, lob a grenade, fire down range etc and be sure of a first time hit.

Comment

I like!

Comment

Comment

My main idea was to encourage the use of fire support positions. Often I'll find myself the only person on a squad NOT rushing into the target, but hanging back and suppressing. Fully half of a force's firepower should be used in suppression. Watch this video for a textbook example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfODXTILWXk&t=5s
              |TG-1stMIP|Mannerism​​​​​​​

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X