Squad - Alpha 9 Feature Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad - Alpha 9 Feature Preview

Big article on the upcoming version 9 of squad. https://joinsquad.com/readArticle?articleId=147

Vehicle, vehicles, and more vehicles.

Lots of new vehicles! I'm excited that the Insurgents and Militia get some proper rides! At the same time I think it might detract from the markedly different style of gameplay you have to play with them. It is fun to be US/Rus and use large military force, then be Ins/Mil and play more guerrilla style to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Motorcycles .. this should lead to some interesting fraps or screenshots.

Comment

Originally posted by ExpendableCrew View Post
        Motorcycles .. this should lead to some interesting fraps or screenshots.
        Seeding will become a lot more fun...motocross, anyone?

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Originally posted by disposableHero View Post

Seeding will become a lot more fun...motocross, anyone?
          Omg yes plz. For a seeding map find one where both sides have motorcycles! Hope they have one. We could seed even on Jensen's range.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGaayAl View Post

Omg yes plz. For a seeding map find one where both sides have motorcycles! Hope they have one. We could seed even on Jensen's range.
            Jensen's range already has a "circuit" on the map that can be useful for practice motocross guerrilla style LOL like the old but gold Road Rush game

Comment

Speaking of Jensen's range, is there a way to get multiple people on the range together to practice? So if I had 4 other people that just wanted to go over tactics, is that possible?

Comment

Jensen's Range will not be making an appearance on our public server. TG does have a private server available to Supporting Members for reservation that we can load Jensen's Range on. To reserve the private server, please contact the Squad Admin staff via our Contact An Admin forums.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

I've meanwhile discovered how to run any map in a local game. Fun to test things on the various maps.

Isn't there something to say though for having a specific seeding map for big servers? I wish devs would think about this. A map designed so the first people on the server can have some fun instead of hanging out semi-afk before getting to that 6 active player total where you can start play.

Every server has to do it every day. It'd be nice if they could make it more fun ;p.

Of all the things I'm looking forward to motorcycle racing most of all. They should make a Mario circuit map!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X