No announcement yet.

FOBs, and HABS, and What to Do With Them

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did they say they'd adjust the logi truck spawn stuff at all? I might have missed it. On these huge maps (pre-helo drop) if a couple trucks get stuck, or destroyed in an APC rush, it could be game over in the first few minutes (though it would still have to slowly play itself out). That team will be fobless for quite some time putting them at a significant disadvantage. I hope they don't do their testing with just reasonable, intelligent people. They are locked now, which helps, but still any idiot can be a squad leader and unlock and drive those things to their deaths. Come to think of it, I guess we are all their alpha-testers.

We'll have to work on logi culture in TG. I have many memories of anger over people dicking around with precious logis in PR. Logis need to be worshiped. Running a logi/fob squad should be considered a very special privilege. We should put fruit at their feet and pour milk on their heads. Maybe sacrifice some goats, if you're into that.

Comment

I see that that's another conversation about Logis in a different stream. Oops, carry on over there. :)

Comment

Did someone say "goats"?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X