Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Squad Alpha 9 Public Playtest

Guys

The following announcement was just posted in the Offical Squad Community Discord server:

@everyone There will be a full-scale A9 playtest tomorrow, on thursday, 20:00 GMT. Everyone is welcome to come and have a run at it. This is a release candidate; as such, our main purpose is to check if it runs properly, and whether crashes are fixed. Please report all crashes that occur by clicking the 'SEND' button on the UE4 crash reporter. The build is an estimated 5.5GB in size, and a beta branch password will be released several hours in advance of the test. We will be hosting several servers to accomodate as many players as possible. For the patchnotes, I would like to refer you to http://joinsquad.com/readArticle?articleId=147 . Keep in mind that one major change is that FOBs now require the constroction of a HAB to be able to spawn on it. At the starting time of this playtest, the embargo on 'no talking about A9 playtesting' will be lifted, and streaming is allowed. We hope to be able to release shortly after. See you then!(edited)
    So, if you have time tomorrow and want to help try to crash A9 prior to it's public release, you have the info above.

As soon as the server files are released I will be updating our server. I expect a busy, fun weekend. See you all on the server (and maybe in the play test)!

Dispo out

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

wow, I missed it. So how did it go?

Comment

It will be hard to go back to the old version. Hope they release it soon. Some of those maps were gorgeous... http://i.imgur.com/X59TxdL.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Wah View Post
        It will be hard to go back to the old version. Hope they release it soon. Some of those maps were gorgeous..
        Agree!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X