SweetFX fix for blur

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
    I tried the various AA settings and found that SMAA was less blurry, but still considerably blurrier than the FX mod. I still think the FX mod is a nice addition. Hopefully in the future its no longer necessary.
    So... do you turn AA off when using SweetFX?

Comment

I have AA on still. Either SMAA or T+ FXAA works well imo.
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

I was unable to get Squad to launch tonight... kept getting UE-4 error on launch. Updated NVIDIA and EAC, but no luck. I removed SweetFX and it started up just fine.

Anyone else have this issue?

GTX1070 on Windows 7

Comment

These are kinda fun to check out...http://www.ferrius.eu/reshade/

And, no issues yet with 3.0.8 reShade.
          Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Used the write-up from Jeepo . Made the game more enjoyable and 'pop', I shift+f2 everytime I load up now. Thank you, the vanilla looks of the game are washedout and bland even given the engine, but those will fix with time. I can now enjoy the sounds more ontop of more pronounced colors

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X