No announcement yet.

Vehicle Warfare coming to Squad!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Vehicle Warfare coming to Squad!

Exciting announcement of an experiment into larger maps (6km2) and different game modes: Vehicle Warfare and Conquest Hardened!

Vehicle Warfare is something that our PR vets should be familiar with. In this game mode everyone becomes a vehicle crewman and you have a massive tank battle for control of the map. Squad is going to try out the game mode with the assets already in game, and put you onto a much larger map than most any of us have had the pleasure of playing on.

Conquest Hardened looks somewhat similar to Command And Control from PR - otherwise known as CNC. In CNC, the entire map would be open and each team could place a single FOB. It was your objective to destroy the enemy FOB before they got yours, or bleed them of tickets. Conquest Hardened looks to be similar, offering a large play area and no AAS capture paths.

Both game modes feature 1000 tickets per side.

OWI partners will be hosting these play tests in public and have the events streamed for everyone to watch for a preview of what is to come this Sunday afternoon!

Read more here: http://joinsquad.com/readArticle?articleId=160

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Man that will be huge!

The Vehicle Warfare will be much fun! no doubt! But this...

Originally posted by disposableHero View Post
    Conquest Hardened looks somewhat similar to Command And Control from PR - otherwise known as CNC. In CNC, the entire map would be open and each team could place a single FOB. It was your objective to destroy the enemy FOB before they got yours, or bleed them of tickets. Conquest Hardened looks to be similar, offering a large play area and no AAS capture paths.
    It's very good to see what modes like these will decentralize the fighting, offering a greater variety of flanking, attacks maneuvers and also you will need having a better defense tactic, because you will never be able to be careless and will not know for sure where the enemy will come.
    Goosebumps man!

Comment

I've always been an advocate of turning Squad into a game that resembles Mad Max and I support this initiative to live and die historic on the Fury Road.

Distinguished Squad Leader

Comment

Originally posted by C0pernicus View Post
        I've always been an advocate of turning Squad into a game that resembles Mad Max and I support this initiative to live and die historic on the Fury Road.
        hahaha

Witness me mediocre!

Comment

CnC!! Woot!

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X