Texture Pterodactyl of Kohat Toi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texture Pterodactyl of Kohat Toi

I know a few of you have also seen it but I'd like to make a thread of photos and descriptions of the majestic and magical appearance of the Kohat Toi "Texture Pterodactly". I'm hoping, along with enjoyable photos and stories about the glitch that we can also perhaps help isolate its cause and report it in more detail to the developers.

For those of you who haven't seen it, occasionally on the map Kohat Toi a giant, thing, angular, jagged edged texture similar to a boomerang or a pterodactyl will appear and fly around in the air, bouncing off terrain before eventually becoming lodged in the ground and remaining there for extended periods of time, often the remainder of the map.

A recent encounter with the Pterodactyl revealed to me that at least in that one case it was made up of the Russian camouflage texture. It flew around in the air at very close range, spinning around and hitting a few of us and finally became lodged in the side of a hill. It was about twice the size of a BTR and shaped like an 'M'. I was killed before I could snap a screenshot of it, and the ground it had embedded itself in because too contested for me to ever get back there. This is the second time I've seen the Pterodactyl. The first time was probably about a month ago also on Kohat Toi. A similar shaped texture launched off the ground and floated up to the map ceiling where it spun for a long time before gently gliding down and landing somewhere across the map.

Does anyone else have stories or photos of the legendary "Texture Pterodactyl"? Maybe even from other maps? Aside from some funny stories, I'd really like to be able to report to the developers something they can use to make sure that pterodactyls once again become extinct.

For me, every time that I play on Kohat these legendary pterodactyl appears. But I dont give a f* probably it will be fixed soon imo, you now, still an alpha game. And plus, it doesnt cause any interference on my game play, it's just a magestic flying creature watchin us killing each other lol

Comment

Oh this one lmao
      Attached Files

Comment

Its the texture of a Russian soldier that gets messed up somehow lol

Comment

I have video of this elusive creature. I think it will perhaps be as famous as the Patterson-Gimlin film.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

We must document it, lest it vanish from our digital Pakistani/Middle Eastern/Eastern European World forever without SCIENCE! being done on it.

Comment

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...