Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Ribbon Awards June 9, 2017

All

The Squad Admin team is pleased to announce our latest recipients of recognition for excellence by their peers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Distinguished Conduct, Class 1

Description: The Distinguished Conduct Ribbon is awarded for exemplary behavior, efficiency, and fidelity in active TG service. It is awarded on a selective basis to soldiers who distinguish themselves as exceptional representatives of "the TG way".
    Nomination:

|TG-Irr|Gaunt Gaunt

Award: Distinguished Conduct
    Game: Squad
    Period Covered: The last few months

I would like to nominate Gaunt for the community ribbon of Distinguished Conduct. Gaunt has been a critical asset in the recent expansion of the Irregulars IHS in Squad as well as a daily community staple across the boards and various chat applications. Everyday he can be found on Discord and in game actively motivating players to engage more with the community, offering to make custom forum signatures for players, and promoting increased forum activity. Particularly of note, he is always willing to engage the community with friendly help and advice, and has made several personal gestures that go far beyond what is normally expected from an online gaming community. He treats all members of TG with respect and as though we have all been long time personal friends. This type of behavior is particularly beneficial to fostering the sort of mature comradery that many of us love about the Tactical Gamer community, and in a time when Squad is seeing a large increase in players Gaunt shines as a beacon of what it means to be a part of TG. Gaunt's conduct makes community engagement infinitely more joyful, personal, and beneficial both in-game and out-of-game. He helps bolster the feeling that in TG we aren't just players or teammates, but true friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Distinguished Video Production

Description: The Video Production award is presented to those individuals who display excellence in creating video media to promote, represent and elevate the TacticalGamer community. Those members who receive and have received this award have gone above and beyond the ordinary gamer and taken their gaming and community immersion to new heights by creating stunning video works and presenting them to the community and beyond.
    Nomination:

|TG-Irr|Pro-Active Death Pro-ActiveDeath

Award: Video Production
    Game: Squad
    Period: The last few months

I would like to nominate Pro-ActiveDeath for the Video Production community ribbon. Anyone who spends any time on the forums can see that Pro-ActiveDeath is incredibly active in the Squad videos thread, posting weekly and often nightly video recaps of events on the TG Squad server. His videos are often perfectly blended with the occasional bit of humor. He goes out of his way to credit and tag everyone who is featured in his videos, and checking for his videos in particular are often a reason I find myself logging on to the forums. His videos on Youtube also act as a means of advertising our community and the standards by which we play our games. I hope that a ribbon nomination will let Pro-ActiveDeath know how appreciated his hard work in video editing is and will motivate him to continue doing such great work to document our battles together in Squad.

Please join me in congratulating our newest ribbon recipients!

If you know of someone deserving of recognition for rising above and beyond what is expected, please consider taking a few minutes out of your day to write up a nomination to recognize them for their efforts.

https://www.tacticalgamer.com/forum/...ct-an-admin-aa

For a description of our ribbons program and available ribbons, please visit this page https://www.tacticalgamer.com/forum/...-can-i-get-one

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Some well deserved ribbons. Congratulations!

Comment

Awww c'mon! These guys?! Can I take my votes back? I told you Dispo, we gotta stop this blind approval process on nominations! SMH.

LOL Good job guys. Well deserved!

Comment

Well thanks all! Not looking for the approval there, we should all be having fun here at TacticalGamer.com!

Pro-ActiveDeath I can vouch for your L2P, helped me to be a killing machine with the 203!

Comment

Well done Gaunt !

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Originally posted by Asta85 View Post
            I told you Dispo, we gotta stop this blind approval process on nominations! SMH.
            Now I understand why Asta always likes my videos

Thanks guys! I enjoy recording and editing Squad, and as I've said before thank you for providing me with a place to do it. So I'm glad that you find them useful, entertaining and/or educational.

Gaunt Congrats as well. You sir are the man.

Comment

Congrats mates!

Comment

Congrats gents. Well deserved. Maybe change the name of one ribbon though... the Bob Ross Memorial Distinguished Video Production ribbon? Just a thought, all I ask is that you take it under consideration.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by MrSoup View Post
                    Congrats gents. Well deserved. Maybe change the name of one ribbon though... the Bob Ross Memorial Distinguished Video Production ribbon? Just a thought, all I ask is that you take it under consideration.
                    the ribbon should have tiny trees in it.

Nice work gentlemen

Comment

Congrats to both! Good work!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse