"Older" vs. "Younger"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Older" vs. "Younger"

Not sure we have enough guys to do this yet but I think it would be fun to have a private scrim between the "older" players and the "younger" players. "Older" is 36 and up. "Younger" is 35 and down.

We will bring our canes, our walkers and our wheelchairs. You will see vehicles on fire or stuck for miles. You will smell the Ensure on our breath. We will end with a glorious victory ... and then we will take a nap before an early dinner.

Potential Team Rosters - (Based on posts and chat in Discord)

Currently - 17 vs. 17 (we may have to adjust the cutoff)

Old People:

DisposableHero
    Wicks
    ExpendableCrew
    ProActiveDeath
    Celt
    Masterjack
    Noyava
    Hudson
    MrSoup
    mp40x
    Dimitrius
    Shane
    Takker
    Pancho
    Mannerism (bout time)
    theBunnie
    Wah

Young People:

BitmapLuke
    Gaunt
    Asta
    COpernicus
    Crawlingeye
    KillerOfAll
    SocomSeal
    Auklarlafa (Aufklarer .. whatever)
    CrazyDrunk
    Shade
    Jeepo
    Wook1e
    Mikes
    SafetyMoose
    Armin Tamzarian
    Dongle
    Bruce
    Last edited by ExpendableCrew; 07-19-2017, 09:38 AM.

Even if you win you will forget it ever happened in a few hours

Comment

Like I said on Discord: I do not know in your country, but here in Brazil it is a crime to beat the elderly ;)

Comment

Ok .. I'm going to start a list of teams. I'm going to list the ones I already know. If I'm wrong, correct me. If you're not on the list, let me know which category you belong in.

Older Team 36 and up.
        Younger Team 35 and down.

Crew

Comment

I qualify as a young person. I'll headshot you while you are trying to figure out how to stand up from the prone position without breaking your hip.
          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Originally posted by k1ll3r 0f 4ll View Post
            even if you win you will forget it ever happened in a few hours
            bahahaha

Comment

Based on listed parameters I'm considered older.

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

If it's at a time I can join I'd be glad to play. I'm apparently in the older demographic now. Youth was so fleeting....

Comment

We twitch skills are fading at 36 :)

death to the the young folk. I have been wining since you were a twinkle in your modern family member's eye

Comment

Old guys forever!... well at least until we die... which will probably be soon...

Admittedly that chant didn't get me as fired up as I had hoped.

Comment

Apparently MrSoup and -Hudson- have some arthritis going on. Their fingers seems to be having issues finding the right keys. Or it could be eye sight.

Comment

Add me to the "Older" list!
                        |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

Old guys - we might have one foot in the grave, but it's yours we're digging!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

I'm 36. Are you guys trying to tell me I'm old?

...I think this post convinced me to buy squad so I can join the "Old" team. Heh.

Are new players welcomed in Squad or is there an expected skill level to join here?

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Ha, looks like the geezers out number the younglings. At me to older, Ill try to remember to take my fiber.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X