First Match

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Match

Played my first match of Squad today. Felt like it should be with TG...so I fired it up. Someone decides (in infinite jest) to make me squad leader SL3...in my first match.ever. Oh well, cracked out the ipad to see what the comms keys were and off I went.
    MY HUMBLEST apologies to my squad and the team. but a HUGE thanks to the other SL that helped me, reminded me why I found TG in the first place. (sorry no names. in my panic I wasn't sure who was who--plus it took me a while to see that the names were coming up on the bottom left of the screen...I did say total noob, did I not?)
    PS we won :D
    fignut
    fignut

Originally posted by Fignut View Post
    Played my first match of Squad today. Felt like it should be with TG...so I fired it up. Someone decides (in infinite jest) to make me squad leader SL3...in my first match.ever. Oh well, cracked out the ipad to see what the comms keys were and off I went.
    MY HUMBLEST apologies to my squad and the team. but a HUGE thanks to the other SL that helped me, reminded me why I found TG in the first place. (sorry no names. in my panic I wasn't sure who was who--plus it took me a while to see that the names were coming up on the bottom left of the screen...I did say total noob, did I not?)
    PS we won :D
    fignut
    Glad to see you back at TG Fig! Squad up with me some time and I'll be glad to show you the ropes.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Welcome back to TG. Glad to hear you had a good time on your first round. Feel free to squad up with me, I am happy to help in any way I can.
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Had a pleasure playing with you tonight fignut good games

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...