Mercenary Maritime Operation Map and Factions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercenary Maritime Operation Map and Factions

This is going way ahead and off topic to the current Squad we know and see today , what would you think of a map that was a Large Cargo Ship and I mean huge , like the 4x the Size of the Mosque on Al-Basrah and it would only be 20v20 and there would be Mercenary Maritime forces vs Somolian Pirates and its own custom game-mode , Hijack , where the pirates firstly have to storm on board the ship after driving for about 30 seconds on a Laddered Skiff boat and have to climb aboard , then they have to take control of the Bridge , then the Barracks and finally the engine room. the rules are that there is no building fobs or rally points , you can only spend points on Pirate gates and water cannons , you cannot retake the points after the point is captured by the pirates and pirates cannot capture the ship until all pirates are aboard. I think this map would enforce the use of the ACOG weapons to shoot at them when in the skiffs and also the future shotguns the devs are planning on adding , what do you think ?

meh, I would love this more than anyone just because of my past military experience buuuuuut you technically would kill the pirate before they would get a chance to come along side the vessel, hook a ladder up and board. If anything I would have the US start in the "armory" and the pirates start on the main deck either port or starboard. Two objective obviously would be the wheel house and engineering.

I like the idea of it, not sure if it is something that would be popular just because no one will pay for a 20 man server unless this is a private match.

Comment

I always worry about games with maps on ships. It always ends up being incredibly linear game play on board. That being said some more maritime map options would be great, and having a ship as a specific part of a larger map would be amazing.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X