Dedication or Horrible Son-In-Law

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedication or Horrible Son-In-Law

So we have the charity event this weekend that some of you guys are going to participate it because you have awesomely huge hearts.... Well, my wife originally agreed that she would watch the kids between 12-4PM EST so that I can help with the event. Her plans changed this weekend because she got pulled away for a teaching conference Saturday and Sunday. So I called the in-laws and told them I'm going to be studying from Noon to 4pm..... they will now be watching my kids while I play video games... lol

Dedication or Horrible Son-In-Law ?

That sounds like something I would do (or already have in the past), so I'm going with Dedicated Son-In-Law...

Comment

We don't know each other but I say tell them the truth. If you don't the wife or kids (if they are old enough to talk) will. I mean, what grandparents wouldn't spend time with their grandchildren, regardless of the reason.

Comment

I'm with Pro-ActiveDeath on this one

Comment

Shame! Wait... I would do the same! lol

Comment

Oh the wife knows! She said she won't say anything because her dad would think less of me. Lol

Comment

Personally, i'da been honest. I mean come'on... if he said anything about it, I'd find a way to make him feel like crap for the next 50 years (your mileage may vary.) Something along the lines of "You remember that time you poo-poo'ed me for participating in a FRIGGIN VETERAN CHAIRTY EVENT? I haven't. Why do you hate veterans? Why do you hate 'Murrica?"

Comment

As I often like to say... why can't it be both?

Comment

I have a great relationship with my in-laws... I consider them just as close as my parents. That being said, I do not think I'll tell them about the charity event or gaming. I will be studying before and after then event so it technically isn't just for gaming. :)

Comment

This clip = this thread.

Remember. Be like Nelson.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse