This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for...?

Started up Squad for the first time in a few months, tried to join TG server only to find out I was banned? Played in the server before and don't recall having any issue with anyone, admin or otherwise, so not really sure what's up with this. Would like it sorted out though. Tried following instructions in the sticky regarding the "contact an admin forum" but the link there leads to an invalid URL. I can't really give much info regarding the ban considering I'm not given a reason and I literally can't think of any situation that would've warranted the ban seeing as I've never had an issue before on the TG server.

Here's my steam page in case that's needed to cross reference whatever's in your databases: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993210718

And the Steam64: 76561197993210718
    Last edited by Director; 09-06-2017, 01:46 AM.

disposableHero

Comment

Director

You were banned for spamming connections attempts after multiple kicks for violation of our Code of Conduct. Specifically, the player name you were using when you joined the server - "Literally Hitler" - triggered an auto-kick. The kick message asked you to change the player name. This was not done and instead you attempted to join the server over and over, each time receiving the same kick and message as to why.

To continue this discussion and resolve this ban, please post in our Contact an Admin sub-forum.

Thank you

/locked

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
      |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse