Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My long vacation in the desert lands

Hey everyone,

As some of you know I am going to be leaving for Afghanistan soon so with that means that I will be turning my internet off before this weekend starts and then shortly after starting my deployment. So with that I will be taking a break from playing Squad and will be "afk" for a bit until I make my return next summer. It was a blast playing with you all and I look forward to seeing what has happens with Squad and with this amazing community!

My last day of Squad will be this Thursday, I look forward to future games with you guys!

Man, screw Squad. I hope that you make it back physically and mentally sound! I know you are getting advice from everyone, but here is mine...

Always push forward. When sh1t get tough, lives are lost, unforeseen things happen; push forward! Doesn't matter if you are the tortoise or the hare, eventually you'll get to the finish line.

I'm happy to be the first to thank you for continuing the fight out there against those that wish to do harm to anyone that doesn't agree with their religious lunacy. I know your family is proud of you, as is your TG family! The past few months I've grown to really enjoy spending time with you in game and in chat. Please be as safe as you can be, God Bless Hero!

Comment

Dito to everything Gaunt said! I will make it a point to be on to play Thursday!

Comment

Sad to see you go, hopefully I can get one more game in with you before you leave. Stay safe out there, and make your country proud!
        |TG-73rd|Socomseal
        |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Thanks guys! I will do everything I can do come to back safe! See you all squading it up!

Comment

It's been a lot fun these past few months, and your absence from TG will be felt. Good Luck, Godspeed, and return home safely. Thank you for your sacrifice.

Comment

Stay focused. Stay safe.

Comment

Be safe bro. Will miss having you around!

Comment

I most likely won't be able to get on the server tonight Wook1e sadly however I will say this, it's always a pleasure mate so safe journeys, keep your head down. I look forward to your stories when you return, I'll keep a seat warm and a beer cold for you.

Comment

Thanks again guys! Going to miss the playing with you all! Hopefully you all will be around when I get back so we can pick up from where we left off! I'll make sure you are around for the stories! Wicks

Comment

Little bit late here, but I will be on tonight for sure! And stay safe and tks for all Wook1e BROkie!

Comment

Good luck, Wook1e , see you when you get back, we'll leave the light on for you.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Hey good luck, will miss your squad lead Wookie, stay safe!
                          onemanwreckingcrew;: "Speed is the key!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X