Squad Cohesion and Rally Points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad Cohesion and Rally Points

Squad's current rally point system is broken.

The current implementation of the rally mechanic in Squad leads to less cohesive squads, lone-wolfing and general battlefield dysfunction. It promotes individualism, not team play. It runs completely contrary to the name the mechanic is given - "rally point". It couldn't function any less as a rallying point and is actually also used just as much as a form of UAV as it is a means of keeping a squad together.

The current rally mechanic works as follows:

The current rally system requires the SL to be at a point greater than 50m from any enemy unit and have one additional squad member within close proximity in order to set. This spawn point then has can spawn 9 reinforcements to the squad before it disappears. It can be "over-run" by close proximity of enemy units. If the SL attempts to place the unit with an enemy unit within 50m then the rally point cannot be deployed and the SL must now wait 2 minutes before attempting to place it again. The SL must also wait 2 minutes prior to placing a new rally point after successfully dropping a rally point previously.

First, the ability (or lack thereof) of placing a rally point based on the proximity of enemy infantry. This seems rather "gamey" to me, and can be used (and is used) as a "threat detector". This is the only mechanic in the game that warns of enemies that otherwise are unseen to you. While it may not seem to be a big deal, it does seem to break with the rest of the game mechanics that rely on observation or communication from other players to indicate the location of enemy troops, and it is done indirectly by trying to deploy a spawn point intended to rally your troops together. It doesn't make any sense to me, and I find it entire counter-intuitive and contrary to the purpose of the rally mechanic. I understand the intent, which is that you should not be able to magically spawn in reinforcements in a non-safe area, or in the middle of a fire fight, but in doing so it has also become a proximity warning device ripe for abuse, especially if a HAB is located nearby that can be relied on for spawning, leaving the rally mechanic open to be abused as a threat warning system by the SL.

In addition, rally points can also be used as a "threat detector" by defending squads by placing them in an area where the SL feels that there may be an approach by enemy troops and there is little manpower to cover that approach. When the troop(s) get within X distance of the rally, it disappears from the map giving the SL and his squad direct intelligence on enemy troop movements that they otherwise would have no idea of.

The use of rally points as described above is currently just part of the game, and everyone does it, including myself. There is nothing wrong with it in that it doesn't violate any rules of the game, it's not glitching, it's certainly not cheating at all. It's smart play by players that are experienced and are using some elements of the game in a way to help give them just a bit of an edge. My problem with it is the fact that this is not the intent of the rally point. It's not a UAV. It's not a trip-wire attached to a flare. It's not a Star Trek tri-corder. It's a metaphorical device for expanding the number of troops in the battle and a tool to keep squads together.

The spawning system itself provided by the rally is also flawed. By determining the duration of the rally as either having a supply of 9 spawns, being over-run or replaced, the rally system is used as a means of getting players back into the game, close to the action, as quickly as possible. This is great if you are looking for action or have the attention span of a gnat, but it runs contrary to a lot of other elements in the game including, ironically, the name of the very game itself: Squad. Let me explain.

Rally points having 9 spawns does the following:

1) Weakens the role of medic by encouraging players to give up when they die, as they have a rally close by and no one likes to sit idle in the game when there is shooting to be done

2) Destroys the cohesion of the squad itself. Players die, the spawn back in and the first thing on their mind is to go kill the guy that shot them, or run to a position they just *know* is going to flank the enemy. Player spawns, runs toward that point, and either is somewhat successful or dies again. However, this action is most likely going to lead them away from their squad and away from their objective. For one member of the squad it is probably not that big of a deal, but it's never just one member of the squad. It's usually at least half of the squad doing it. It doesn't take long in a fire fight to look at the map and see green dots scattered within 200m of the objective, all by themselves. To add to the misery, see point #1 above - "Weakens the role of medic". When you've got most of squad scattered about as individuals within a 200m radius, what medic is going to be able to get to any of them to revive them without becoming a casualty themselves?

3) Weaken the necessity of having FOBs, which in turn diminishes somewhat the importance of logistics. If squads rely entirely on a rally point (and a lot do), what is the point of building a FOB and without that, who needs supplies? If I run out of ammunition, I'll just go get killed so I can quickly respawn with full magazines, rockets, grenades, bandages, etc.

We've all seen these things happen over and over and over. It doesn't matter if your squad is composed of all new players or all TG members, it's going to break down at some point and usually very quickly. People spawn in individually and run off without ever communicating with the squad leader or the rest of their squad. Rarely do you see players waiting at the rally point for the remainder of their squad to move together to a point. Instead, they run off as individuals.

Is some (or a lot) of this really the fault of the SL and the individual players? Abso-freaking-lutely. It should be incumbent upon everyone to remember that they are a squad first and individuals second. Players need to shake off the Battlefield and COD mentality and start playing a little differently.

However, the mechanic of the rally currently helps to first develop this "lone wolf" mentality and then continues to reinforce and encourage it. It does not promote squad cohesion by forcing players to stick together, keep medics in the back and everyone move a little slower and try to stay alive a little harder because there is a severe punishment if you don't. There is no punishment, because there is a rally there with 5 spawns left on it, so use it before you lose it, right?

I prefer the rally mechanic in Project Reality (here come the groans): rally points expire after a set time (I think its 2 minutes). They have infinite spawns during that time, but realistically the 2 minute lifespan negates that feature. They do have rules regarding the ability to set one dependent on proximity of enemies, needing friendly troops nearby, etc. However, due to their limited nature, they are used exactly as their name implies: a point to rally your squad *together*. They are not used as a launching point for an attack over and over and over. You relay on your FOBs for that.

Which leads me to my last point, which is that rally points reduce the importance of logistics in the game. Without the ability for players to drop ammunition from their kit nor from vehicles, the only way to resupply is to go to a box of ammo at a FOB (tough to do when you're attacking) or to just die and respawn. I fail to see how that promotes team play at all, it breaks immersion and doesn't lead to game play that lives up to the title of the game itself. I understand that a lot of this is the result of the way the game is itself currently, but this isn't creating great habits for the future when the game does support better distribution of ammunition and supplies. What we currently see are assaults (or even defenses) that rely entirely on the rally point, which essentially means that the squad is an island unto itself and does not really need to rely on any other squad to work as a cohesive team to achieve their goal. Instead, they rely simply on the ability to place a rally where the enemy most likely won't over-run it and that the members of the squad are disciplined enough to save the last spawn for the SL so he can crap out another 9 spawns for everyone to use.

In my opinion, that's not exactly the kind of game play that makes Squad so unique, where you can have amazing experiences that are only possible because of 30+ people working together to achieve a goal.

So, if I'm going to complain about rally points being broken I should probably make suggestions on how I think they can be fixed. I'm pretty sure most of these I've said before in various forums for quite a while now, so they're probably not new to anyone who's heard me discuss it in game:

Option A:
    Make rally points time-driven, not spawn driven. The ability to drop a new rally still requires a "cool down" period of X minutes to deploy a new one.

Option B:
    Rally points continue to have 9 spawns available, but...make them a "weapon" slot in the SL kit that requires them to be re-armed at an ammo point. You want a new rally? Go re-arm then. Gives purpose to keeping vehicles nearby (when they can drop ammo) or getting supplies from your teammates. This option keeps most of the elements the same but reduces the ability of a rally to act as more of FOB than a point to rally your squad together on.

Regardless of spawn options above:
    Make them require an enemy destroy them, although spawning on them should be disabled by proximity of enemies. Someone should have to dig it up (or blow it up) to remove it, so they can be placed anywhere at any time. You just can't spawn on it if an enemy is within 50m or 100m.

Make them be able to supply ammo, with a limited amount (maybe the same as an ammo box deployed off of an un-supplied radio?) available. This would not impact the ability to spawn on it. Gives players some incentive to remain alive when they run out of ammo and a logical place to return to get more. Especially helpful for medics who need more bandages, which in turn supports more team-based play.

These type of changes would do an awful lot to help squad cohesion in my opinion and remove some of the "gamey" elements of them that aren't really their intent in the first place.

What do you think?

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
    |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

I pretty much agree on all points. I've got a few comments - and then one thought I had while reading regarding the lone wolfing aspect...

Make them require an enemy destroy them, although spawning on them should be disabled by proximity of enemies.
    One problem with this is that the rally doesn't have any identifiable features other than a bag. FOBs generate noise and attract attention. The only way to identify the rally (other than visually, which only really works in open fields, etc) would be to find multiple players spawning in/running off the rally point. That's not necessarily a bad thing but it would grant more power to the rally point than I think it deserves (even while removing the trip alarm capabilities). I also don't think spawning on them should be disabled by proximity (If you spawn and are instantly mowed down... well tell your squad not to spawn there) as that can serve as a trip alarm mechanic as well. Spawn camping should be discouraged by admins? I can't really think of a way to prevent this without the trip alarm mechanic.

Make rally points time-driven, not spawn driven. The ability to drop a new rally still requires a "cool down" period of X minutes to deploy a new one.
    What about instead of (or rather, in addition to) a timer - the SL is just forced to move the rally point X (100?) meters away from the current rally point. This would prevent the rally point from constantly being refreshed, although a good opposing squad should be able to identify the source and push to knock down the spawn point. Part of me feels like this is just adding another gamey mechanic to combat an existing gamey mechanic and not an actual solution, but I figured I'd toss out the idea anyways.

To piggy back on this idea a bit more (and to suggest another needless gamification mechanic) - what about the creation of a radius of where you can set a rally. I.E. You must be within 600m of a friendly FOB, and more than 100m from your current rally if you have it. It would limit the "rush meta".

Perhaps if you want to take advantage of the ammo refill idea it would take effect only within x meters of the FOB? You can't drag enough supplies for everyone all the way across the map, but if you're within the extended range of the FOB you could re-up on ammo (from the RP).

I'd like to make the assumption that at some point we'll have fire teams available...

My thought was what if when you're dead, you're forced to wait for x number of (or your fire team if you're a member) other squad mates to die and be ready to respawn. Then you'd always spawn in on the rally with at least 3 players (ideally including a medic if the fire team is setup that way) ready to push off and get back in the fight.

Some pros...
    This would discourage lone wolfing. If you die and the rest of your squad doesn't you can't hit the rally. It would encourage players to wait for their medic to pick them up (because they'd be waiting anyways - side note, I'd love to see a respawn timer if your knocked down waiting for a medic). It would force the rally point to act as such, you're rallying at least half a squad at all times.

Some cons...
    I feel like it would dramatically slow the pace of the game down at times, which in my opinion we need but it might make it too slow? It would also mean your squad could get pretty effed up without being able to respawn on the rally. Maybe the medic class would always be allowed to spawn in?

Major issue - I have no idea how this would work when in a small squad or seeding? Percentage based of number of downed players?
    Last edited by nebriv; 10-03-2017, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Played two rounds last night - seeding on Sumari and then a full-blown round on Kokan.

In both cases, we used the rally point for a majority of our spawning. The consistent theme was that a squad member would notify me, the SL, of the number of remaining spawns on the rally. I would then make a decision as to how I would get back to them to reset the rally point, or if the spawns were low and I was dead I would simply ask a squad member to hold near the rally until I could spawn. The end result, without fail (except once) was that we would get 9 fresh spawns for the squad and the fighting would continue.

Not once did we require logistical support from our team to continue pressing the fight forward (or maintain our defensive posture). We actually won the round of Kokan without the team having a functioning HAB for a majority of the round, and we almost capped out the opposing team.

All relying on the rally point.

Again, the current rally implementation seems flawed. If the goal is to find a way to break the "rush meta" (barf), then maybe a good place to start is to find a way to tie rally functionality to logistics, whether that is to set them in the first place or to have the number of spawns available tied to (and use) the amount of supplies available.

Comment

All interesting points, and I agree the current system does not fit the game type. Summarizing what I feel the best suggested ideas (along with some of my own):

1. Rallies are only able to be placed once, and then need to Re-Armed at an ammo box (Dispo). This might mean placing a FOB just for ammo box to get Rally - but the Rally should be a costly resupply

2. Rallies can only be placed within 600 Meters of a FOB or Main (nebriv) - this truly makes rushing a Risk vs Reward scenario. Either you hold them off with 9 guys, or you Failed

3. Rallies can supply limited ammo - but not enough points to resupply a Rally

4. I'm back and forth on the time vs X number of respawns. I think a good solution would be unlimited spawns for 3 minutes (might have to increase the Rally spawn timer by 5 seconds or more) and then no more spawns but the Rally stays there until it's ammo is depleted.

That's what I got for now. I agree it needs to be re-worked.

Comment

One thing you missed.

In PR, your rally will stay up and not disappear after 2min if within a set range of a FOB (pr's HAB) or a APC.

That range adjusts based on map size.

All rally points have to be at least 150m away from enemy to be set. And if 2 enemy's are within that 150m it goes away. If one enemy is within 50m it goes away.
          doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Originally posted by Portable.Cougar View Post
            One thing you missed.

In PR, your rally will stay up and not disappear after 2min if within a set range of a FOB (pr's HAB) or a APC.

That range adjusts based on map size.

All rally points have to be at least 150m away from enemy to be set. And if 2 enemy's are within that 150m it goes away. If one enemy is within 50m it goes away.
            Thank you for clarifying.

I'm sure that with the current map sizes in Squad and how small they are, this might not work just yet.

Comment

Some fantastic points here! I do think limiting the power of the rally will ensure more use of FOB/HAB locations. If maps are going to be getting larger in size we will need to start training the player base. To often we see issues with teams using RP's over FOB/HAB, using logistics as transpo and not for it's intended purpose.

I've been going on some other servers besides TG to see how they handle ingame play. I must say it's not enjoyable, the game as of right now is being treated more like BF than PR. When you see good SL's working together that is when this game shines. Forcing the use of HAB, backoff'd RP's, and taking your time will help the player base.

Comment

The idea of only allowing rallies to placed near FOBs is good but I don't see how it will eliminate rushing as a squad leader only needs to place a FOB along with the rally to get the same effect. Now granted if the enemy overwhelms your rally, they get a FOB as well, extra tickets lost, but that early in the match, the reward from getting an early stop on the enemy can be worth the maybe of tickets lost. Small maps would benefit though as FOB placement is normally limited to one on Sumari, etc. so spamming FOBs for rallies wouldn't really work.
                Last edited by Shade; 10-09-2017, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
                  The idea of only allowing rallies to placed near FOBs is good but I don't see how it will eliminate rushing as a squad leader only needs to place a FOB along with the rally to get the same effect. Now granted if the enemy overwhelms your rally, they get a FOB as well, extra tickets lost, but that early in the match, the reward from getting an early stop on the enemy can be worth the maybe of tickets lost. Small maps would benefit though as FOB placement is normally limited to one on Sumari, etc. so spamming FOBs for rallies wouldn't really work.
                  In order to make a change to require rally points to be within X distance of a radio (assuming the game wouldn't require a HAB to also be placed - but maybe it should), the following needs to be implemented:

First, trucks need to drop actual crates. These crates would have ammo and build points. Whether those points remain the same is a balance issue, but they should contain the points needed to resupply and build.

Secondly, the ability to deploy a radio needs to require X number of build points be available. I would suggest that the number of points for a radio be equivalent to the number required to deploy a HAB.

This would help to limit a rush by increasing the risk associated with it, because a rushing squad would need to take one of the team's logistics trucks with them to rush forward. If radios require points to be deployed, this is going to be potentially crippling to the remainder of the team as a rushing squad has now taken 50% or 100% of the team's logistical capabilities with them. It also slows the rush (somewhat) as they must drop the crates, drop the radio, deploy their rally and hold the forward position for long enough to be effective.

Perhaps the number of points available in the logistics truck should be reduced so that it requires 2 full supply runs to deploy a radio and then a HAB. This, again, directly impacts the ability to rush and raises the level of importance of supplies to the success of the team.

Comment

The squad cohesion could probably be solved by proper fire team implementation. 2 teams of 4 with a squad leader "floater" kinda. It would be easier to keep squad comms clear by making sure the fire team members stay within local chat range of each other, leaving squad comms open for fire team leaders and SL, with maybe the occasional high priority callouts by squad members.

Fire teams would also allow for better cohesion off the rallies as 1 person managing 3 guys spawns and grouping is miles easier than managing 8 guys spawn and grouping. Fire team leaders could tell their team to hold at the rally until the whole team is in before moving out.

Squad leader would be freed from the task of micromanaging individual squad members and could focus more on coordinating with other squads and placing groups of 4 in good positions for assault/defend.

Just spitballing a little but something to maybe start working into our squads when we are able to run mostly TG members or try introducing it into the server with randoms.
                    Last edited by Shade; 10-11-2017, 12:01 AM. Reason: For easier reading

Comment

Great thread.

Few things I have been thinking about to affect both the flow of the game, priorities and player behaviour that add to what has been discussed so far.

1) Make rally respawns tied to each individual player. The RP gets 9 respawns total for a full squad but each player only gets one respawn.

This increases the importance of the medic and hopefully get players to value their own lives a bit more. It will stop one suicidal player just burning the respawns as he charges, dies, respawns etc. Medics will have to play smarter as they only get one respawn just like everyone else and players are more likely to wait for revive under this system as it's a gamble banking on the SL being able to put up a new RP, he may get dropped. Players are more likely to cover medics reviving and clear the area first.

It should also further increase the importance of squad cohesion as the SL will need to consider the ever present need to place a new RP to get people back in the fight and keep them there. So he will need Squad members near him to some degree. This has the effect of 'rallying' the troops together, which is kind of the overarching point of the RP.

All of the above encourages a bit less churn but doesn't stop anyone going YOLO to take a point. What it does do is introduce the necessary checks and balances that all games need. It makes it a risk rather than a calculated plus/minus equation on tickets. If you are aggressive and have the skill and teamwork you can still play that way when required, it simply doesn't make it default as their is an inherent risk, something the game lacks at the moment. Most of the decisions in game are fairly binary, the general impetus is push, push, push with no downside because if you have some basic teamwork and skill you can spearhead into the enemy team, hold them up and the game allows you to build a pretty solid support network behind that charge. A semi organised push rarely fails because it's too easy to support it logistically/respawn wise. There is little to no downside. Risk is the balancing factor.

I can go on forever about all the various psychological factors this small element of risk introduces to the game and how it can potentially benefit matters.

Obvious downsides. It will lead to people staring at the death/incapacitated screen sometimes if they fail to adjust. At some point, if the game wants to introduce an element of the player valuing their life a bit more with all the attendant benefits, well that question has to be tackled. I suggest this is one of the least aggressive methods of setting off down the road to change that mindset.

It may lead to the impatient simply respawning on FOPB's and actually harm cohesion at least between that individual and the rest of the squad. However this is already an issue. Under the current system the impatient player simply uses up all the Squad's RP respawns, harming the Squad as a whole. At least under my proposal they can only burn 'their respawn' and then have to walk if they don't wait for a medic or new RP. To my mind this addresses the problem of the individual mentality with least impact on the Squad and is therefore the preferable solution.

2) Tie RP's to a radius of the FOB. Essentially RP's can only be set within X radius of a FOB. It would be a large radius obviously. The aim is to encourage team cohesion here from the top down to the Squad and individual, a chain of theoretical logistics as it were. If you want more team cohesion than the RP could be a satellite of the FOB, encouraging territory control, expansion of force and essentially logistical support.

Again this introduces an element of risk to what are inherently risky maneuvers, such as huge edge of the map flanks. That's an unsupported, risky thing to do without team support right (logically) and the appearance of an endless stream of enemy from a rucksack hidden halfway up a tree in the top right corner of the map behind your main is a bit, well, silly. Doesn't really tie in with the idea of FOB's, logistics etc that the Dev's have built into the game. So, make it as risky as it should be, make that kind of tactic require skill to pull off rather than safety net what is now a relatively high reward/low risk tactic and reward solid slower progression, ie the establishment of FOB's etc and territory control appropriately (slower but more likely to succeed, ie balanced).

This could also increase the importance of FOB's as the RP's for that area are reliant on it, which can lead to better placed FOBs that are defended, turning them into Combat Outposts and terrain dominant features. That could be really interesting once the new deployables and all the other assets come into the game.

It would also increase the value of the FOB to the enemy which leads to a nice splitting of battlefield strategic objectives for both teams. Push the point to take advantage of speed but risk being able to only sustain one/two good assaults and potentially being wiped or bring the team up with you, build and defend your fob then expand out from there with your sustainable RP's to press a more concerted attack.

Just some top of the head stuff.

Comment

What about having the SL only have (1) Rally Point, treated as an inventory item. So each life, they only get a single RP. If they use their RP and have not died, to get a new one they have to run to main or to a friendly ammo crate which costs them half the cost of a HAB in build points.

This would make the SL use their RP smarter and allow the pace of the game to slow down just a bit. Rely more on the use of transports and other assets. Oh, also RP's should not be just proximity kills. I honestly think they should be destructible. By that I mean, 1 or 2 shovels thrusts would do the trick! It makes no sense that I get punished for placing a great RP only to have some random guy who is looking at the happy tree's reflecting on the bigger picture of life to kill my RP and have no idea that he is doing so.

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by disposableHero View Post

Option B:
                          Rally points continue to have 9 spawns available, but...make them a "weapon" slot in the SL kit that requires them to be re-armed at an ammo point. You want a new rally? Go re-arm then. Gives purpose to keeping vehicles nearby (when they can drop ammo) or getting supplies from your teammates. This option keeps most of the elements the same but reduces the ability of a rally to act as more of FOB than a point to rally your squad together on.

Regardless of spawn options above:
                          Make them require an enemy destroy them, although spawning on them should be disabled by proximity of enemies. Someone should have to dig it up (or blow it up) to remove it, so they can be placed anywhere at any time. You just can't spawn on it if an enemy is within 50m or 100m.

Make them be able to supply ammo, with a limited amount (maybe the same as an ammo box deployed off of an un-supplied radio?) available. This would not impact the ability to spawn on it. Gives players some incentive to remain alive when they run out of ammo and a logical place to return to get more. Especially helpful for medics who need more bandages, which in turn supports more team-based play.
                          You mean like this?? ^^^

Comment

Yup! Sorry, I've been dealing with a head cold. Must have totally skipped that part!

Comment

Destructible rally points, as opposed to proximity deletion, would lead to silly scenarios where you would have enemy spawning in the room with you because you hadn't knifed/shoveled the rucksack hidden under the bed. I get the sentiment behind the suggestion but I think it's worthwhile looking at it another way. The RP is a rallying point before an assault, you get people back in the fight and then push in. You shouldn't be setting them in high traffic areas, nor should be some magic hat you pull reinforcements from when you are trapped in a building.

I also don't agree with the rearming of RP's at this stage in the games development if ever. The small maps are too small but the big maps, and presumably they will get bigger, are too big at this time for the 80 player count. There is already so much empty space with too many flags and too little large scale conflict. How often do you end up working with another squad on an objective, half the time? I already spend at least half of my time in game capturing flags as a lone squad, often uncontested.

Rearming RP's would only make matters worse as it would hinder Squads mobility and their metaphor for a larger force. I think, and I can't believe I am saying this, that it would slow the game down too much in it's current state with the disparity in map design. It would work ok on smaller maps but actually be a pain on the larger ones. When more assets come into play that negative impact would be reduced by the increase in transport options and hopefully an increase in playercount.

Another thing that I don't think anyone has mentioned is map design and flag layout. This factors into the respawn system and logistical considerations obviously. Frankly many of the maps have too many flags on them in my opinion, at least for the current and foreseeable playercount. It doesn't feel very realistic, epic or even fun to attack an objective defended by half a squad. Nor does it make any 'sense' to me why it's important to capture some Eastern European Woodcutters shed in the middle of the woods. I would rather have maps with less flags, larger radiuses and more buildings/structures or important terrain contained within them.

Less flags would also improve the tactical situation as there would be more impetus to control the surrounding areas, which then makes it logical to be fighting in the middle of the woods or near a key road to the objective. Less flags on some maps, that are more important, would then paradoxically make the dead ground around them more important as you would seek to control obvious routes on to the objective, create choke points/ambush etc. There would be more fighting over the objectives themselves, less 'drive through capping'. This would hopefully encourage more consolidated attacks/defences and create larger scale battles. Maneuver would be more important in the surrounding area as it would be less about racing to the next cap and more about how you attacked and defended an objective.

This in turn would free up the non flag areas for FOB's etc and greater logistical flexibility, FOB's with deployable weapons could be set as combat outposts to actually hold ground and provide reinforcements and force projection which they don't really do currently. That kind of set up would support the 're-arming RP' more. I also feel it would potentially provide better gameplay.
                              Last edited by Wicks; 10-14-2017, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X