What's your favourite thing to do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favourite thing to do?

Let's hear it, which is your favourite role to play in squad so far?

I've narrowed it down to four main classes, holler if I should add something else.

Infantry squad
    Standard infantry squad, mechanized infantry, motorized infantry, weapons squad

APC/armour
    Transport, hunter killer, armoured support

Logistics
    Supply, mortar support, FOB building

Small unit/specialty unit
    Anti tank, recon, QRF
    Infantry squad
    47.06%
    APC/armour
    11.76%
    Logistics
    17.65%
    Small unit/specialty unit
    23.53%
    ​​​​​​​

While I enjoy running infantry with the right people along for the ride, I definitely prefer a smaller, more specialized unit that is usually just gap-filling for the team: radios, logistics, defense, transport, etc.

Comment

my absolute favorite thing to do in squad so far is urban cqb with the militia rifleman AKM. that's much more specific than you're looking for so i'll have to go with pretty standard infantry tbh, keep everyone mobile and use aggression and utility instead of more static weapons.
      "It's called a randomizer, and it's fitted to the guidance systems and operates under a very complex scientific principle called pot luck."

Comment

I do like vehicles, but the TOW is so OP right now that I can't stand the one shot kill from across the map.

Comment

Infantry all day every day. Whilst I understand armour positioning and tactics I utterly suck at driving. I don't mind helping out in a logi squad now and again if I fancy a more relaxed game.

However my bread and butter is Infantry. Give me a few guys rolling an objective whilst coordinating in local comms or just two clearing a building and I'm happy. Maneuvering a Squad through contested territory undetected before unleashing coordinated hate on them.

That and shooting people in the face from long range, shooting multiple people in the face very quickly at short range etc. I am a simple man.

Comment

We need more armour boys in here so we can run some proper mechanized infantry!
            ​​​​​​​

Comment

Logi for the win!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X