Congratulations fellas.

Leave a comment:

• Crawlingeye
    replied
    Qapla!

Leave a comment:

• Shade
    replied
    Congratulations to all the guys awarded! Well deserved!

Leave a comment:

• disposableHero
    started a topic Ribbon Awards - January 2 2019

Ribbon Awards - January 2 2019

All

The following players have received nominations for ribbons by their peers for excellence both on and off the virtual battlefield. A majority of these ribbon nominations were for actions performed while playing in the TG Tallil Internal Scrim last month.

|TG-95th|Treefingers6
    Distinguished Commander Class 1

Nomination:

For actions on 12/21/2018 during the First TG Scrimmage, I would like to nominate Treefingers for the Distinguished Commander Ribbon. His steadfast leadership and attention to detail was very apparent during the days leading up to the scrim. He had spent countless hours preparing a mission packet for everyone to read, planned meetings, and executed a stellar scrim. I'm extremely happy with TG's decision to select Treefinger as a Scrim Commander. He did a wonderful job.

|TG-X|Celt
    Squad Leader Class 1

Nomination:

Who: |TG-X|Celt

When: 12/21/2018 - TG Tallil In-House Scrim as well as multiple other occasions

Why: |TG-X|Celt is consistently one of the best Squad Leaders playing. He has a natural presence of authority within the squad and is a leader in-game that the members of his squad will naturally follow. |TG-X|Celt gives clear, concise and direct orders to his squad members that allows them to function as a unit as well as maintain squad cohesion in a game with mechanics that make it relatively easy for players to wander off and lose situational awareness. This is not a problem with any of |TG-X|Celt's squads.

During the Tallil scrimmage, |TG-X|Celt was assigned a full infantry squad that was to work directly with another squad in defense of a large flag area. His squad performed their mission flawlessly and held multiple enemy pushes at bay while directly supporting and working with the other squad. His communications with his commanding officer were clear, concise and timely. He also utilized proper radio etiquette by waiting for acknowledgment before continuing his radio call.

|TG-X|Celt has more than demonstrated his qualification to be awarded the Class 1 Squad Leader ribbon through his excellence in performing as a Squad Leader. He distinguishes himself repeatedly as one of the best leaders in the community and elevates those players around him. He is more than deserving of this ribbon.

Supporting Information:

CeltToday at 12:13 PM
    it felt nonstop except one instance upon which both Browning and I commented to each other about. Brownings mob was in continuous action on the east with my mob holding west and providing local reserve/QRF to where Browning was feeling pressure. I would usually slice out a FT to go help where he needed and keep the other covering the west. Twice though, he called broken arrow and i pushed entire SQ4 in. I ran the poor SQ4 guys east and west so much i started to feel the need to apologize lol. "I know we just left there, but we gotta go back..." 4 felt like the fire brigade, rushing to where needed continuously. In total... good job using coms on Brownings part to vector us where he was having trouble.

BrowningToday at 12:14 PM

Yeah man, you were crucial
    Thanks for being such a good SL and being quick to react

|TG-95th|Browning
    Squad Leader Class 1

Nomination:

Who: |TG|Browning

When: 12/21/2018 - TG Tallil In-House Scrim

Why: |TG|Browning was assigned command of a mechanized infantry squad with a BTR82a embedded in his squad. He was tasked with taking and defending our team's forward-most flag and repulsing a potential enemy rush to that cap at the start of the round. Additionally, |TG|Browning was assigned command of an additional fire team from another squad for initial deployment to give his squad extra manpower in case of the enemy rush to the flag.

This rush materialized as expected and |TG|Browning's squad was in almost continuous contact with enemy forces from moment his squad arrived at their objective on roll-out until the very end of the round, 2 hours later. Throughout this time he exhibited excellent communications with his CO as well as his fellow squad leaders assisting his squad on the defense point. He also managed to adjust his forces to every threat and repulsed attack after attack.

During the course of this organized match |TG|Browning exhibited leadership of his squad in order to achieve the objects assigned to him that distinguished his performance and that of his squad. His actions are deserving of recognition by his peers as an exemplary squad leader in the Tactical Gamer community and as such he should be awarded the Distinguished Squad Leader ribbon, Class 1.

Supporting Information:

Comments from a fellow SL about |TG|Browning's leadership during the round and his ability to work with his fellow SLs:

it felt nonstop except one instance upon which both Browning and I commented to each other about. Brownings mob was in continuous action on the east with my mob holding west and providing local reserve/QRF to where Browning was feeling pressure. I would usually slice out a FT to go help where he needed and keep the other covering the west. Twice though, he called broken arrow and i pushed entire SQ4 in. I ran the poor SQ4 guys east and west so much i started to feel the need to apologize lol. "I know we just left there, but we gotta go back..." 4 felt like the fire brigade, rushing to where needed continuously. In total... good job using coms on Brownings part to vector us where he was having trouble.

|TG-8th|Leech
    Squad Leader Class 2

Nomination:

I would next like to nominate H8Leech for the Distinguished Squad Leader Ribbon. His leadership in the QRF squad allowed that squad to knock out 2 enemy radios, 1 FOB, countless emplacements, and over 20 enemy while acting as the QRF and distraction force for the main assault during the Scrim. Leech and consistently shown an amazing ability to lead his troops.

owen8271
    Distinguished Medic Class 1

Nomination:

Who: owen8271

When: 12/21/2018 - TG Tallil In-House Scrim as well as multiple other occasions

Why: owen8271 may have been the MVP of his squad during the Tallil scrimmage and may have directly contributed to the success of his squad's defensive efforts, and by extension, the success of the team, by his performance as medic.

Owen8271 revived 23 fallen teammates during this round, all while his position was under constant assault by enemy infantry as well as vehicles. His dedication to ensuring his teammates were able to return quickly to the fight helped to ensure that they could achieve their objective and defend the flag they were assigned.

Owen8271 has performed in a similar fashion in multiple other game rounds while in my squad. He is always in the right place at the right time and placing his teammates above himself in an effort to help his squad stay in the fight. He has consistently demonstrated mastery of the medic role and exercised good awareness of his surroundings in order to perform his role as medic successfully. He has easily distinguished himself in his performances and is more than worthy of this recognition, and surely deserves to be awarded the Distinguished Medic - Class 1 ribbon for his actions.

Nomination 2:

Who: OWEN8271

What: Distinguished Medic

When: TG First Scrim

Why:

Owen proved to be the best medic in our squad, he was able to achieve 23 revives and healed many more. He was aware of the situation at all times and knew to stay back and when to move up. He was the definition of a perfect medic. Without Owen Squad 5 surely would have lost Soviet Airbase during the mission. He is one of the best medics I have done battle with.

|TG-Irr|_Jake_
    Combat Action Class 1

Nomination:

Who: Jake-_-

What: Combat Action

When: TG First Scrim

Why:

Jake was extremely lethal in our squad, racking up 33 kills and 40 downs with only 6 deaths throughout the entire match. He was able to gun in the BTR magnificently and provide our team cover for the first 45 minutes of the match. He then became a rifleman, and flanked many enemy squads trying to attack Soviet Airbase during our defense there. Jake remained calmed and collected and effectively poured lead all over the enemy leading to many deaths on their side. In total, Jake is an effective player and lethal on the battlefield.

|TG-8th|Yukonashi
    Distinguished Anti-Tank Class 1

Nomination:

nomination would be for Yukonashi. He served as the AT in the QRF squad. He alone with the HAT killed 3 scout cars, 1 logi/transport, and disabled a BTR. He's an amazing AT soldier and I'm happy to have him in my squad when he's there!

|TG-Irr|Luke
    Distinguished Volunteer Class 1

Nomination:

Who: |TG-Irr| Luke
    What: Distinguished Volunteer
    When: TG Squad Scrim and Countless Other Times
    Why: Luke has consistently been a 'go-to' guy for any type of creative (Photoshop/editing) requests for the TG community. On multiple occasions, Luke has taken a few simple phrases/ideas and turned them into an unparalleled piece of media. Luke has an amazing talent that he so generously offers to the community time and time again.

Most notably, during preparation for the Squad Scrim I submitted an idea to Luke for the cover of our 'Battle Book'. I simply asked if he could design a cover that included
    1. Something TG
    2. Something holiday related
    3. Our Operation Name

In a matter of MINUTES Luke replied with the Team USA Battle Book Cover!!
    - TG Scrim Team USA Battle Book Cover
    https://imgur.com/a/xe28oB5

Some other examples include:

TG-95th logo:
    https://imgur.com/a/fXM3sPo

TG Video Contest Flyer:
    https://imgur.com/a/EHfSe0D

Thank you for considering this nomination!

|TG-42nd|Dongle
    Distinguished Volunteer Class 1

Nomination:

Who: |TG-42nd| Dongle
    What: Distinguished Volunteer
    When: TG Squad Scrim
    Why: In preparation for the Squad Scrim I asked my entire team for suggestions and thoughts on our overall strategy. Some team members were quick to provide a suggestion or two while most provided little to no suggestion, Dongle however, took my request and went to work. The next day we received a link from Dongle (https://imgur.com/a/yOZGiKK) with a very thorough and amazingly well planned Battle Book. What really stood out to me is that he put in hours of effort in creating a plan that included researching the map, tactics, and strategy. After all of this he simply submitted it for consideration in the most professional way. Here is a link to the submitted (pdf) document: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sEH...LcSwsHQa8/view

As you can clearly see, I took many elements from Dongle's suggested plan (including the operation name) and used those for our final Battle Book. In my opinion Dongle went far and above the rest and deserves this ribbon.

Thanks for considering this nomination.

|TG-X|Disposable.Hero
    Distinguished Volunteer Class 5

Nomination:

Who:

DisposableHero

What:

Distinguished Volunteer

When:

21/12/2018 - Tallil Outskirts internal scrim - TG-X vs THE WORLD

Why:

Dispo took the initiative to organise a scrim before Christmas, at a time when most people are busy with real life. He organised the admins, made announcements, split the teams equally and then went on to command a decisive victory against some of the best Squad players that are out there.

The time and effort that goes on behind the scenes to organise and make these events happen deserves recognition, as well as his general volunteer sacrifice.

Please make sure you take a moment to congratulate these players on their accomplishments! Job well done, gentlemen!

If you're interested in the Ribbons process, how to nominate someone for one and how they're awarded, please check out this thread: https://www.tacticalgamer.com/forum/...-can-i-get-one

Just as a brief note - ribbons above Class 1 have stars on them to designate the class of ribbon awarded. I currently do not have those images but we will have them available soon. I apologize for this.

How do I wear my ribbons?

We are working on adding ribbons to your profile page on the Squad Stats site - squadstats.tacticalgamer.com - and plan on making an announcement when this is ready.

Lastly, please remember - the better the nomination that is submitted, the better the chances of the ribbon being approved. Please take a few minutes to write a nomination that is worthy of the actions that were taken that moved you to submit the nomination in the first place.

Thanks everyone! Keep those nominations coming!

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X