No announcement yet.

2/25/19 Conscripted Combat Commander AAR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another thing I remembered in our Squad: excessive amounts of "give ups". Our squad easily racked up 10-20 extra deaths because of not reviving downed players that were in a safe location.

This goes directly against the briefing from Copernicus at the start of the round, which I thought was very well said.

In a particular moment, I was 20 meters from a squad mate, I called out to him to revive me, he said "No were leaving to the next flag, just spawn on the FOB"..... in a round that had a 70 ticket difference, this kind of attitude is what costs the round, especially as the enemy had completely opposite idea and went out of their way to conserve tickets.

Comment

Just swinging by to write that these are cool. As a resident idiot who can't commit to anything, these may be the best way for me to experience "organized play."

Graduate school is hell, so if I've committed to things in the past and been a no-show, I'm sorry. This seems to have a lot less attached to it. Good to read about the experiences you all had, and some of the administration issues. I think that this is a great idea for Squad, and I like that we're committed to helping spread TG without trying to organize it ourselves!
      Skud
      Skud Rages at changes to Project Reality

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
        Just swinging by to write that these are cool. As a resident idiot who can't commit to anything, these may be the best way for me to experience "organized play."

Graduate school is hell, so if I've committed to things in the past and been a no-show, I'm sorry. This seems to have a lot less attached to it. Good to read about the experiences you all had, and some of the administration issues. I think that this is a great idea for Squad, and I like that we're committed to helping spread TG without trying to organize it ourselves!
        Not AAR related, but I'm glad to see you still around, Skud, and I look forward to getting a chance to play with you some time!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
        |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X