Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigGaayAl
    replied
    @Leech, sounds like an experience I've had before too. The day I realized that online friendships can be real, is when I was in a very very bad place IRL. And at that time someone paid one year's subscription fee for TG in my name.

I could have easily afforded this. But what touched me deeply, and helped me lots at that time, was for somebody to do an act like that that leaves the virtual and touches upon the real life. This startled me when it happened, but looking back still it was a symbolic gesture that even now still is very meaningful to me. When life gets tough, it is many people, with many little acts, that help you build steps for a ladder to climb out of it. And that act by this person was most certainly one of those steps.

Leave a comment:

• Wicks
    replied
    (Internet fist bump and raising of beer)

Leave a comment:

• disposableHero
    replied
    Leech - I've been here for over 10 years. I won't go into a great bit of detail, but suffice it to say that I've made lifelong friends here that transcends any game that we play.

I'm glad to have you here at TG with us. Let's see what the next 10 years brings.

Leave a comment:

• H8Leech
    started a topic A humbling TG experience

A humbling TG experience

I just wanted to share/ express/ get moooooshy(pshhhhhhh) over peeps reaching out to me directly. There was a bit of drama (Iím leaving it at that cause itís over with). I was ready to boycott the squad section of TG. Within about an hour of that post the direct messages started coming in saying stop feeling sorry for yourself and continuing doing what you love and thatís squading with my TG bros. I wasnít here in your glory PR days but I feel like TG has been my gaming home forever. I wanted to write this to make peeps just take a second to think about the ďactualĒ bonds that are built through this community. I was legitimately pissed over the events that occurred but you peeps chilled me out and got the chip off my shoulder. Thank you for this. Some of us may live near one another or be from the same state but for the most part we are just a persona on the internet. To offer a shoulder or words of encouragement to a stranger is something the world needs more then anything else and that was giving to me by the TG community. So once again, thank you my brothers.

~ Leech

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X