TG SWAT 4 server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG SWAT 4 server?

Just wondering... do you guys only put up the SWAT 4 server when a game is scheduled?

I tried joining by list, (not seen), then by direct IP with password, no connection?
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: TG SWAT 4 server?

The server IP listed in the SWAT4 server info thread is the same as the BF2 private server. So, I'm guessing demand has shifted to BF2. I'm sure we can host a private event on Sundays with one of our machines. Apo might still be able to put something up for us as well.

I'll ask 'im.
    New to TG?

Comment

I love BF2 too, but come on, AA and SWAT 4 are my two favorites, and now not supported. ;( lol

(posted in a joking way, I know about supply and demand.)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I am sure we can get one for Sunday night. I am down to play with BF2 not working anymore.
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Apophis says we will have a server for Sunday night SWAT4! Thanks Apophis!
          New to TG?

Comment

I'm there :D:D:D:D

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
            - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

Same i hope I can get the game to work.
              RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
              "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

Everyone who is gonna play, we should probably get on TS and go to the SWAT 4 channel to set everything up. Any times today suggested? Maybe 7:00-9:00 we can start. I'm willing to play late into the night :D

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

Comment

I am down for 7-9. Swat 4 doesn't have any patchs right???
                  7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

yes there is a patch... I'll look you guys up between 8 and 10 eastern... if nothing, then maybe next time.
                    Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

I'm just now getting on....11 eastern if anyone is still up for it.
                      New to TG?

Comment

Sorry guys I forgot but I'm up for it next week!

Comment

Sunday, 9PM. Let's make the streets safe!

Comment

^^^^Sounds good.
                            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

This time I WILL BE THERE! Cya there guys.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X