Tonight!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight!

I hope to have five people on the server tonight to play some sweet co-op.

Come on at about 9:00 - 11:00 PM (yes this gives you plenty of time you lazy bums).
    We'll play untill enough have to leave.

Let's have a good showing people and remember to get on Teamspeak in order to coordinate.

Edited by GO for time, content, and just to be a pain in the ass.
    Last edited by Mateo; 07-17-2005, 02:03 PM.

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
    - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Re: Tonight!

I've got a family gig going on until 10 or 11 eastern. I'll pop in when I'm back and hopefully I won't crash out again!
    New to TG?

Comment

I will be there as well.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Like Squid, I will be there a little late. RL is in the way of gaming tonight.

Comment

Anyone show up for this? When I came back from the movies, my system went down. I'll reformat tonight, and be ready for the next one....

Comment

I got back later than expected. Maybe we should have two scheduled nights and maybe we'll actually fill one of them! :icon20:
            New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by USN_Squid
              I got back later than expected. Maybe we should have two scheduled nights and maybe we'll actually fill one of them! :icon20:
              Good idea. How about......Tuesday?

Comment

^^^That and sunday works well for me. SO Sunday and Tuesday are our dates?
                RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Are we still going to try this tonight? There is some shindig with BF2 as well, AGE scrim prep or some such.
                  New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by USN_Squid
                    Are we still going to try this tonight? There is some shindig with BF2 as well, AGE scrim prep or some such.
                    I think we should postpone it. I have R/L conflicts, and the AGE prep is quite important.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X