Help please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please?

Hey, I like playing SWAT 4, but I want a perfect score on Elite. Problem is, it seems you pretty much have to equip everyone with a pepperball gun to do so. It's really annoying because of how unrealistic that is... Is there any mod or trainer where if a suspect refuses to comply and points a gun at me or a hostage, then me or one of my element shoot him, it counts it as if I'd arrested him? So I can still get 100 if an uncompliant enemy gets shot? Basically I mean so a legal use of deadly force counts as much pointswise as an arrest...

Would make the game much more fun and realistic. I mean when a SWAT officer shoots someone and saves a hostages life as a result they usually get medals, not point deductions or any of that crap.

Re: Help please?

How would I go about making a simple mod so I can play like military special forces instead of police? So my unit shoots armed suspects on sight without asking for compliance, and killing suspects counts as an arrest? (even if surrendered, so I can play "Iranian embassy siege" style if I want)?

Comment

Re: Help please?

Originally posted by Starving Hobo View Post
      Is there any mod or trainer where if a suspect refuses to comply and points a gun at me or a hostage, then me or one of my element shoot him, it counts it as if I'd arrested him? So I can still get 100 if an uncompliant enemy gets shot? Basically I mean so a legal use of deadly force counts as much pointswise as an arrest...
      From what I remember, you don't have to shoot to kill in this game. I imagine that getting 100% in SP is as much luck of the draw (no pun intended) as it is tactics. However, in multi-player should be pretty achievable considering you can have a couple members with assault rifles and kill no badies by using your bean bag shotty & pepperball dude first.

Regarding modding, I don't know you'll find the answer's your looking for here but I can add to the wish list...reusable wedges, doors that only open one way. You shouldn't be able to stand in front of a door that would swing away from you.

I'm gonna find that cd here soon...this is a great game.
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      Dean of Tactical Gamer University
      189th Infantry Brigade Member
      SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X