Mods/Expansions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods/Expansions

Im quite new to Swat4, i was just wondering if people were in teh process of makin or ahve already made mods for the game, i saw a couple servers with some mod, but not many ppl were playin it. Does modding blow in swat4? or is everybody just happy enough with the normal play. And does any1 know if any in process of makin or the company makin any kind of expansion, for more maps, maybe diff gametypes, or things of that sort?

Re: Mods/Expansions

Originally posted by roc
    Im quite new to Swat4, i was just wondering if people were in teh process of makin or ahve already made mods for the game, i saw a couple servers with some mod, but not many ppl were playin it. Does modding blow in swat4? or is everybody just happy enough with the normal play. And does any1 know if any in process of makin or the company makin any kind of expansion, for more maps, maybe diff gametypes, or things of that sort?
    The two main mods for SWAT4, so far, are Code 11, and SFF Realism. Both have a small, but loyal following.

Right now, since the 1.1 patch released the SDK, I think everyone is learning the code, and seeing what can be done with it. Maps/Missions are starting to show some polish, and if the SWAT4 community takes its cue from the SWAT3 community, there will be new content for years to come.

Comment

that sounds cool, thanks, for the info. throughout my gaming career i havent taken a liking to single player, but swat4 single player is still fun. i figure i should at least get higher than 79 on single missions before i try and compete with the big boys in multiplayer. thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by roc
        that sounds cool, thanks, for the info. throughout my gaming career i havent taken a liking to single player, but swat4 single player is still fun. i figure i should at least get higher than 79 on single missions before i try and compete with the big boys in multiplayer. thanks again.
        Multiplayer is pretty much like any other game: if you go versus, it's who is the better twitcher.

On coop, instead of directing a team, you play it FPS style, with other players. Great stuff. There is no "score requirement" for that.

To get your single player scores up, remember the following:

1. Go Non-Lethal. Carry the taser, or use the pepperball/beanbag as your primary.
        2. Always warn. Before you go into a room, warn, then enter.
        3. Before you fire, warn, even with non-lethal.
        4. Flash/Sting/Tear Gas are your friend.
        5. On missions where you have one, use the sniper.

Comment

yeah, im not a big fan of versus right now, cus when i go into servers theres ppl runnin around just blowing heads off, not even attempting to arrest. just playin it like cs.

but thanks for the tips.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X