Playing SWAT4 The Stetchkov Syndicate today....no mods fyi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing SWAT4 The Stetchkov Syndicate today....no mods fyi

I'm throwing my game up, when I can during the day today fyi.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Playing SWAT4 The Stetchkov Syndicate today....no mods fyi

classic...
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I might just download that game to join you. I loved the goal in those missions. Some of them are pretty difficult, especially when aiming for one hundred percent.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

I just put in the Sheriffs Special Forces mod...it's really cool. Had a chance to play a quick game or two after it got installed last night. I'll be ready to play if you send me a PM. Running version 1.0 of vanilla & Stetchov, version 3.2 of SSF. If I'm playing at all it's always multiplayer and you know my name.
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Sure thing UNK. I'm traveling this evening but will have nights this week to get it figured out. I'm actually looking forward to busting out this game. I need to look into the sheriffs mod. I have only played vanilla and the xpack.

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

By the way, how are we going to connect? Will multiplayer still work, or are we going to be playing on a VLAN?

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Multiplayer lobby still works.

The phn keyboard is not my friend
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

I'm going to have to dig up my old copy and join you guys, if I can find it at all. Does anyone know if you can find this on good old games or any other site like that?
                |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

I have this on my shelf....interesting.

Comment

Im playing in 20 mins for a couple hours fyi. Unks House.
                    |TG-189th| Unkl
                    ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

I'm working on getting it installed right now. If I can get it to work, I'll join you.

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Well it seems my disks are corrupt. I will try to find another install and try again.

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Weird i thought it was you when a player named "player" joined.

The phn keyboard is not my friend
                          |TG-189th| Unkl
                          ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

I didn't find my copy of the game but I bought a new one. I'm hang around in the 6th Devils channal a lot so just speak to me there if anyone feel like getting some coop action.
                            |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

Edit: Never mind, got it working. But only in a smaller resultion then my desktop.

New problem, I can't get my game to run. I keep getting this error.

Code:
                              No Label

Crash Time: 07/03/12 18:32:32

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2670 MHz with 1023MB RAM
                              Video: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series (1124)

UserName: Jonas
                              ComputerName: DATOR
                              Application location: D:\Program Files (x86)\Sierra\SWAT 4\ContentExpansion\System\

SWAT Build Number: 1.0

Error setting display mode: CreateDevice failed (D3DERR_INVALIDCALL). Please delete your Swat4X.ini file if this error prevents you from starting the game.

History: UD3DRenderDevice::UnSetRes <- CreateDevice <- UD3DRenderDevice::SetRes <- UWindowsViewport::Exec <- UObject::CallFunction [SCRIPT='Engine.Interaction.ConsoleCommand' OBJ='SwatGUIController0'] <- UObject::ProcessEvent [Function SwatGui.SwatIntroMenu.Timer() on SwatIntroMenu Transient.SwatIntroMenu] <- UGUIPage::UpdateTimers <- UInteractionMaster::MasterProcessTick <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop->GenerateExtraCrashInfo [(GLevel: 'myLevel' PendingLevel: '(NULL)' NetMode: 'NM_Standalone'] <- MainLoop
                              Last edited by Spaz; 07-03-2012, 01:15 PM.
                              |TG-6th|Spaz

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X