SWAT 4 Upgrade to 1.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT 4 Upgrade to 1.1

I installed the 1.1 update for SWAT 4 locally and am in the process of uploading all 900MB worth of data to the server. With any luck I will be able to simpley overwrite what is there and we'll be all updated to 1.1.

It will take several hours for the upload to finish, I'll provide updates as to the progress later tonight and tomorrow morning.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: SWAT 4 Upgrade to 1.1

Rgr. Thanks Apo. And while I am on the forums I might as well just ask who is up for Sunday?
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Me...me...me... unless I get a call out...

Thats why I can't usually declare a date and time... busy man here... but Sun night is my best gaming night, so I'll try and be there.

and thx for updating it...hope it works.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Just tested, it's working great.... you'll fine me on it more often now.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Cool. Like around 9 on Sunday I will idle in the SWAT4 teamspeak channel and wait for people.
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...