TG vSWAT call out alert... 8/14/05

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG vSWAT call out alert... 8/14/05

Calling all available Tactical Gamer vSWAT team supporting members...

SWAT call out... Sunday, August 14th, 2005 at 2000 hrs Eastern.

Meet on TG Teamspeak server, in the SWAT room, then connect to the official TG SWAT4 server...

First 5 supporting members are in, but can start with 2 operatives, if lack of interest.

(I'll be there, hope to see a few of you.)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: TG vSWAT call out alert... 8/14/05

played alone 30 mins...no takers... no problem, maybe next time... off to join the majority in BF2.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Re: TG vSWAT call out alert... 8/14/05

Crap sorry argh. I just got alot of import games and have been playing Gundam Gihren's Greed none stop. I will be there next week. BTW fighting mobile suits with tanks is hard.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...