Get Together Tonight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Together Tonight?

Who wants to try and link up tonight for some tacticool action.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Get Together Tonight?

I am available starting at 19:30-20:00 CST depending on the Insane weather in Chicago, but I'm itching to get back into it.

We should resign ourselves to the possibility that a good chunk of time will be spent troubleshooting and tinkering with the network settings, but if I recall correctly, this game gives the ability to "connect to ip" as well as search for local or internet games, which is 50% of my judgement on any "Multi-player" aspect of any game that one can play with friends.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Wednesday would be better for me.

Comment

I may not be able to make this evening after all, however I am still interested and so far wed looks good for me too.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

We can do Wednesday. We need a few more people too. I'm tired of my "elite police swat team" flashbanging me in the hallways.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

define "tonight", because that's now for me. I'm game. Wednesday's no good for me. :( I guess you'll all have to go and have fun without me. :'(

EDIT: well... I'm not sure I'd do any better with the flashbangs... people at ArmA know my history with throw-able devices. :D
            Last edited by Shoomfie; 01-28-2013, 08:20 PM.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
            "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...