Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT 4 Expansion Pack!

This from 10-David:

A post to the (new) VUG forums today revealed the existence of an expansion pack for SWAT 4. According to a story in the latest issue of the US print magazine, Computer Gaming World, an expansion pack is being developed for SWAT 4 and is expected to be released sometime next spring. Apparently the pack will include new weapons (sniper rifles!), grenade launchers, and glow sticks have all been added. From community members who've read the article, it appears changes that were often requested have now been implemented.
    New to TG?

Re: SWAT 4 Expansion Pack!

I can't understand why a add-on would take so long... Next Spring is a long time, and SWAT 4 is already fading from most gamers minds.

But thx for the info.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Re: SWAT 4 Expansion Pack!

It would have been nice if they pushed for a Christmas release but I guess they weren't sure of an expansion's viability. They sure do plan on adding a lot of stuff we've been asking for since the game's release. Larger capacity for coop and an improved command system catered to a blue/red team setup are features I'm really interested in.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X