No announcement yet.

SWAT 4 Expansion Due 2006

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT 4 Expansion Due 2006

Saw this over on 10-David.

No patch forthcoming, as the Irrational Team is working on an expansion.

Seems that little is actually known about it, although the following has been cobbled together by the 10-David guys:

* Compliant, but unsecured suspects can no longer be considered secured. They will have to be secured, as was the case in SWAT 3.
    * The expansion pack promises to offer missions which will be tied together by a linked storyline (a suspect is on the run across multiple missions).
    * Simultaneous commands to both the red and blue teams is possible.
    * Co-op missions for 10 players will now be supported.
    * The quick mission maker can create scenarios which can be used in co-op.
    * Voice-issued commands now play a crucial role in both single-player and multiplayer manuevers.
    * Suspects will now use blind supression fire.
    * Evidence at a crime scene can be disposed of by suspects.
    * A new multiplayer mode is planned which will feature "asymmetric" weapon distribution (think of Splinter Cell's multiplayer modes, perhaps?).
    More here.

The thread that started it all is here.

Re: SWAT 4 Expansion Due 2006

Atleast it sold good enough to get an expansion. I hope Act of War gets one too.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed