More Police 10-13 hype

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Police 10-13 hype

So... in case you haven't been to Wingman Games' facebook page or website. Their guns look beautiful, they're models are coming along, and they're starting to work some of their back-end mechanics into their update videos. They seem to be talking about funding a lot which, as always, leaves me somewhat concerned; but they also have said that their initial funding will go into their tech demo to get some bigger corporate level donors hopefully (who they also say their still in talks with... 'yay business'). I was going to upload some beautiful screens of their firearms models they've built, but they're too big so go find them on facebook.
    I really do hope that as the game builds there... there will be enough people interested here in starting a community of gamers who enjoy a sim-heavy playstyle and great teamwork!

See you all on the streets (one day),
    Shoomfie

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
    "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Re: More Police 10-13 hype

Let's hope this doesn't end up like Takedown once the corporate funding types get involved.

Comment

Re: More Police 10-13 hype

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
      Let's hope this doesn't end up like Takedown once the corporate funding types get involved.
      Speaking of... If anyone really doesn't like themselves I have a free copy they gave me sitting my steam inventory... :/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X