Pepperball videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pepperball videos

I love the pepperball! Here are some videos of it in actual use, poor bastards.

http://non-lethal.com/PepperBall-Videos.cfm
    New to TG?

Re: Pepperball videos

Nice find! The Dallas County Jail just got pepperball pistols a few months back... I can't wait to see 'em used firsthand!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Re: Pepperball videos

I'm a certified Pepperball Instructor...... :)

Basically they take a $100.00 Tippmann Rental Paintball gun, change a few things (like the logo) and sell it for $400.00.

There is different rounds too, there is a solid plastic for breaking glass (these could be lethal if you shot someone with them) Green "paint" ball that reacts to UV light. "Water" filled training and marking, "Practice" which is filled with baby powder to simulate the "pepper powder". These tools are chrono'd at 380 fps to guarantee breakage of the pepperball and some nice big welts......
      "If the sword is always sheathed, it will become rusty, the blade will dull, and people will think as much of its owner." —Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

I prefer a challenge and teamwork rather than a stat loading server without sound tactical ideals.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X