I would like to join a SWAT clan or team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to join a SWAT clan or team

I would like to join a SWAT clan or team, are there any here that use the server?

It would be great using the PCS rules, so many toys and good guns, and maps.

I herd the new expansion will come with VOIP, that will be great for ultimate teamwork. The control you have over your player is so great, makes it hard to play BF 2 anymore. the control is as good as AA but quicker in response, well it does needs a sprint mode.

Now they need to add a squad leader, who orders the two man teams around in MP.

Re: I would like to join a SWAT clan or team

Originally posted by WR7
    I would like to join a SWAT clan or team, are there any here that use the server?

It would be great using the PCS rules, so many toys and good guns, and maps.

I herd the new expansion will come with VOIP, that will be great for ultimate teamwork. The control you have over your player is so great, makes it hard to play BF 2 anymore. the control is as good as AA but quicker in response, well it does needs a sprint mode.

Now they need to add a squad leader, who orders the two man teams around in MP.
    SWAT4 is a dead issue here until we get more missions.

Outside of the COOP, there isn't much reason to play it online: it just becomes another TDM in most implementations.

I don't see the need for VOIP, since we use teamspeak here. It's not necessary, especially since we only do COOP missions. We're all on the same team.

Good luck finding a SWAT4 clan.

Comment

Re: I would like to join a SWAT clan or team

I thought it would be a good teamwork/assault defense coordinated thing, baricadeing in, and rooting them out, if you used the CS PCS rules. I guess I'll have to try harder to get into CS

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X